Since French toast is a very practical and delicious dish, it is cooked in kitchens at least once a week. In fact, although it consists of simply eggs and bread, it turns into a great meal when sauces are added to it. You can also eat it without adding anything on it or as a sweet meal with syrups and fruits on it. In order to make this immensely satisfying taste at home, we will tell you in detail how to make a french toast today. First, let’s look at the ingredients.
- Four slices of bread
- Four eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- One teaspoon ground cinnamon
- One tablespoon butter
- Maple syrup or honey
How to Make Perfect French Toast
Making a perfect french toast is really easy. You can quickly make it with the ingredients we have given above and decorate them as you like and eat them. While it is pretty easy, there is an important point to consider when making. This important point is where you put your slices of bread into the liquid you have made. If you can be very careful in this part, you can make an excellent one. Let’s look at how to make french toast step by step.
Steps for Making It:
- First, take a wide plate because, for a perfect french toast, we first need to mix our ingredients well. Break the eggs into this plate.
- Then add milk, cinnamon, and vanilla and whisk together with the eggs.
- Now it is time for bread. If your bread is not in slices, slice it evenly. Then put these slices of bread into the liquid you have made. So your slices of bread will absorb this liquid.
- What you should be careful about while putting your slices of bread in the liquid is not to leave them in the liquid too much because this can cause your slices of bread to soften and spread too much.
- Next, take out a large pan and put two tablespoons of butter in this pan.
- Turn on the heat to melt your butter and put as much bread on your pan as it can get.
- Cook them until your bread gets a beautiful golden brown color, which will probably take five or six minutes.
- Then turn the other side of the slices of bread and wait for the other side to turn golden brown too.
- Then take your slices of bread out of the pan and put them on a clean plate.
- Finally, you can add the sauce you want on your slices of bread and serve them. The most preferred sauces are maple syrup and honey. If you wish, you can use jam or fresh fruit and decorate your toast according to your taste.
Of course. This is entirely up to your taste. So, you can use any sauce, jam or fruit you want.
It depends on how hard or soft your slices of bread are, but it is better not to leave them for more than a minute or two so that your bread will not disperse.
No. Usually, there is cinnamon in French toast recipes, but you do not have to use it if you do not want to use it or if you are allergic to cinnamon.
In this article, we gave you the French toast recipe, and we explained in detail how to make a perfect French toast. French toast is a delicious meal with eggs that almost everyone loves. And it is entirely up to your taste to make this meal more beautiful. After cooking it, you are free in all the sauces, creams, cheeses, jams, and fruits you want to put on it. Therefore, whatever food you want to eat at that moment, you can decorate and eat your French toast easily, and this is one of the most important things that makes French toast one of the finest dishes.