YouTube has an excellent feature that allows you to create lists of your favorite videos. The YouTube Playlist is a group of videos made up of multiple videos on YouTube. It can be created by someone else or by you. YouTube Playlists allow you to place a series of videos in one easy-to-reach location. For example, you can create a playlist of all your favorite music videos or sports clips, and then watch them all together. Creating a YouTube playlist is simple and easy to share with others. YouTube has been around for years, but you may not have tried to use this feature, for those who have never made a playlist on YouTube before, we will explain how to make a playlist on YouTube.
Why Should I Use YouTube Playlists
Thanks to YouTube Playlist, you can access every video you want from one place. So you don’t waste time to get the videos you want to watch. You can create individual lists so that you can separate videos from different categories. For example, you can create lists such as recipes, lesson videos, your favorite songs, videos about aliens, and funny cat videos. To make your loved ones happy, you can also create surprise playlists and share these playlists with them.
You might want to learn about how can you delete your YouTube channel (if.co/delete-youtube-channel) too, you never know when you might need it.
Making playlists on YouTube is quite easy, and because we know that time is the most precious thing nowadays, it is an excellent option to spend your time on yourself rather than spending the whole day trying to find the video you want to watch or the song want to listen.
How to Create a New Playlist on YouTube
There are two different ways you can choose to create a new YouTube playlist.
- Create a new playlist by pressing Add, which appears next to or below all videos in the Search or Related Videos fields.
- The other way to create playlists is from the Video and Playlist Management page. We recommend you to choose this method because it allows you to enter more information during creation.
How to Create a Playlist from Video and Playlist Management Page
You can create as many playlists as you want, and add as many videos as you want to add. If you have created a music playlist anywhere in the past, it’s probably a familiar concept to you. Now let’s see how to do it.
- Sign in to YouTube. On the homepage that opens, click your username and select Account.
- Click to the Video Manager option. In the window that opens, find the Video Manager option and click it.
- Click to the Playlists option. On the page that opens, click on the Playlists option from the menu on the left. After you click, the New Playlist option will appear at the top right under your name, click it.
- Give a name to your playlist. After you give a name to your playlist, choose the privacy of your playlist. You can have a public or private playlist.
- Tap to Create. You have created your playlist. Now, you will switch to the video add-on field.
How to See My Playlist and How to Play My Playlist on YouTube
- Go to the YouTube website and log in to your account.
- On the top left of your screen, select the Library section.
- You can see your playlist there.
- After finding your playlists, click the one you want to play.
- After clicking a playlist, you will see the videos included in the playlist. To play your playlist, tap to the Play All button on the top.
- After clicking the Play All button, your playlist will start playing your videos. If you want to skip a video, click the Next section, which you can find at the bottom of the screen.
Yes. YouTube allows you to repeat the playlist. To repeat a playlist; all you have to do is clicking on the Repeat All button. Then your playlist will play automatically after the last video finishes playing.
YouTube also allows you to shuffle a playlist, so the answer is yes. If you want to shuffle the playlist, you selected, click the Shuffle button and then your playlist will play all your videos randomly. Moreover, you can mix different playlists as if they were a single playlist. Just go to your list of the playlists and click on those playlists you want to include on your mix. After choosing, tap to the Shuffle button, and you can start playing your mix.
The easiest way to share YouTube Playlists is to visit the Playlist Management page.
- After going to the Playlist Management page, click the Share button at the top.
- YouTube automatically creates a custom page for the playlists, and pressing the Share button will give you the link of your playlist.
- You can copy this link and send it to the person you want to share your playlist with.
How to Add a Video to a Playlist on YouTube
You can add any video you want to your playlist on YouTube. If you classify your playlists and add videos to your playlist based on those classifications, then it will be much easier for you to find the video you added later. However, it’s still up to you.
You might want to learn how to delete a YouTube video (if.co/delete-youtube-videos) too for several reasons.
To add a video to your playlist:
- Go to the Search field or Related Videos and type the name of the video or a song you want to add to your playlist.
- Just copy and paste the link of the video you want to add. When you paste the link of the video and click the add button on the right side, you will be added a new video to your playlist.
- You can also add and listen to other videos on your playlist as you like.