Facebook is one of the oldest social media platforms in the world. It has around 2.5 billion monthly active users and has been an actively used platform since 2004. It offers many things, including posting content to different places. So some users wonder how to make a Facebook post shareable.
Facebook changed the perspective of websites and blogs. It offered many things for people to communicate with each other. Users can act like they own the website and add their content. Indeed they are admins of their profile pages.
One of the most basic things you can do on Facebook is share posts. With Facebook’s latest updates, you can now post texts with backgrounds. This way, you can add more visibility to your posts to get noticed by more people.
If you think your post has great content and want it to spread in your communities, you must make your Facebook post shareable. It is possible to make your posts shareable; however, you might have to make some adjustments.
Steps to Make Your Post Shareable
Let’s see how to make a Facebook post shareable.
- Click on the ‘What’s on your mind’ section at the top of your profile or feed page.
- Enter your content and get it ready to share.
- Before you click on Share, you have to select Privacy.
- You can find the privacy settings of your post under your name. There is a box that says ‘Public’ or ‘Friends.’
- Click on the box and select who can view your post.
- Set your default settings and select ‘Public’ to make your post shareable. If the adjustment was already showing ‘Public,’ then your posts should already be shareable.
Now that you have selected ‘Public,’ everyone will see and share your post. For your future posts, you can adjust the Privacy from the Settings in your profile. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the header.
- Click on ‘Settings & Privacy.’
- Then click on ‘Settings.’
- Now click on ‘Privacy’ from the menu on the left.
- The ‘Who can see your future posts’ option will be in the ‘Your Activity’ section.
- Click on ‘Edit’ next to that option and adjust it to ‘Public’ to make your posts shareable by everyone.
How to Do it on Mobile
It is possible to make a Facebook post shareable from Mobile as well. It is very easy and contains pretty much the same steps as before. In case of any problem, you contact Facebook Support.
- Open the Facebook app and enter your content in the ‘What’s on your mind’ section.
- Then, under your username, you will see two buttons that say ‘Friends or Public’ and ‘Album.’
- If the first button contains the ‘Public’ text, your post would already be shareable. Yet, if it isn’t, make it shareable by switching it to ‘Public.’
Bonus: Tips to Make Your Posts More Visible
Now that you have learned how to make your posts shareable, it is important to know how to make them visible. If you want your posts to be shared, you probably want them to be seen by as many people as possible. That is why we give you tips on how to increase reach and engagement on Facebook.
One of the most important things is posting at the right time. If you want to reach as many people as possible, you have to do it when your audience would possibly be on Facebook. As for general, this is after 6 or 7 pm on weekdays. Everyone would be at home, and it is most likely the best time to take a look at Facebook.
Another good time for weekdays is noon. When people eat their lunch at work, they try to relax before turning back to work. Saturday night is not a good time for posting for weekends because most people usually have a plan for Saturday nights. Sunday morning wouldn’t be such a good time either. However, all day time except morning time would be good for posting on Sundays.
When people scroll through Facebook, they tend to look at things they are interested in and catch their eye. To make your post interesting, you have to add some visual content. If you’re posting a text, now you can add backgrounds, thanks to Facebook’s update. It helps to add visibility to our posts. If you can find a photo related to your post, use it. A photo would quickly catch everyone’s eyes, especially their interest. Also, profiles with a high number of followers attract people’s attention more. Therefore they are more tend to share their posts. That’s why you can buy Facebook followers.
Keep it Simple
How to Start A Blog on Facebook
Blogs are among the best forms of online content promotion. Thanks to them, one can circulate not only ideas and philosophical/existential approaches ...
Especially when you are writing a text, try to keep it simple by keeping it short. If you can’t write short, add as many paragraphs as possible to get a cleaner look for your text. Avoid using complicated sentences. Keep the sentences short and understandable. It is a social media platform, after all. No one would be interested in reading a text similar to an academic article.
We have touched upon making a Facebook post shareable and some tips to make your posts more visible. It is pretty simple, you have to do it from your post’s privacy adjustments, or you can change the privacy adjustments from your profile.
Once you have changed your latest post’s privacy adjustments, Facebook will remember that adjustment the next time you post something. That is why you don’t have to change it every time.