You should use this option in all applications you use, for example to logout of Facebook. If you are not using an application, we recommend that you use the logout option. We will explain in detail below why this is so important. But first we will explain how to logout of Facebook.
- Go to your Facebook profile ( Web or app doesn’t matter )
- Click arrow icon on the right side
- You will see Logout button at the bottom
- Click on it and logout of Facebook
Logout on mobile
No matter which operating system you use, you can logout with this way that we mentioned as above. Just click on the menu on the top right side and logout. That is all. Easy and fast. After logout, check again to make sure that you exactly logout. If you have logged in from the website, you can still log out with the same way. Also at Android or Ios, it is the same. Note that you are not logged out of Facebook when you close the application. You need to click on Logout link.
Logout on web
There is no difference between logout of Facebook on web and mobile. Only the main menu icons can be slightly different (as images). The order of transactions is the same. You can logout in all browsers with the same way. (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc.). If your Facebook password is saved, remember to clear the cookies. Do not save your password, especially when using the Facebook on web. We don’t recommend it. You may experience security problems. Each time you log in, enter your password manually and do not save it at any browser that you use.
Why I should log out of Facebook?
Because if you don’t, you may experience very serious security issues. This warning applies to both web and mobile applications. We’re going to tell you about these security issues and their dangers:
- The malicious plugins that are infected with browsers can capture your password
- If the computer you use is also used by someone else, he/she can log in to your Facebook account.
- 3rd party applications can automatically affect your account.
- You must log out every time for your account security. This is necessary for your individual safety.
- Some applications may make you a member of their services without your request ( with an automatic Facebook link)
I cannot logout. How to fix? Solution
If you cannot logout of Facebook, there may be some simple problems. Don’t worry about it. This problem may be caused by your internet connection. Or the Facebook server may have a temporary problem. Sometimes this situation may be caused by the application you are using. If your application is out of date, you may experience this problem. Update your app first, and then try again. If you are experiencing a different problem and cannot fix the problem, all you have to do is to contact Facebook customer service. They will help you in this regard.
Pages that you may be interested in: https://www.instafollowers.co/blog/how-to-go-live-on-facebook