If you are using public computers or login your social media accounts like Pinterest on a friend’s device, it’s usually a good idea to log out of them when you are done browsing, to protect the privacy of your account. Here is the complete step by step guide on how to log out of your Pinterest account on desktop and smartphones or tablets.
How to Log Out of Pinterest on Android, iPhone, or iPad
Follow these steps to log out of your Pinterest account on mobile devices and tablets easily with a few clicks.
- Open the Pinterest app on your smart device.
- Click on the profile icon. In android devices, the profile icon is located on the top right corner, while on iPhone and iPads, the profile icon is located on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the gear or bolt icon on the top right corner of the screen to access settings.
- Tap on “Log Out” at the bottom of the settings menu to log out of your Pinterest account.
How to Log Out of Pinterest on Desktop
Signing out from your Pinterest account on desktop is as uncomplicated as on mobile devices. Here is how to do it.
- Click on the profile icon on the top right of the screen.
- Then, click on the three dots icon on the top of the screen to open the settings menu.
- Lastly, click on “Log out” at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
Conclusion On How to Log Out of Pinterest
Logging out of Pinterest is super easy, and you can do it in a matter of seconds with just a few clicks. Follow our guide to log out of your Pinterest account on Android, Apple devices, or desktop.