SoundCloud has changed the music industry like never before. Online streaming platforms have been around for a while now. However, as a social music streaming platform, SoundCloud has various features that make it the best. The platform helps amateur, semi-pro, and pro artists reach their audience easier and get into interact with them. Getting verified on SoundCloud is one of the ways that help you get recognized by others. However, when you ask how to get verified on SoundCloud, you may be wondering about two things: becoming a SoundCloud pro or verifying your email.
As in other social media platforms, the content is the real issue on SoundCloud too. If you produce good quality music, you are more likely to be recognized and appreciated by others. As in also other social media platforms, engagement is the key to becoming famous on SoundCloud. No matter how much you think your music is good, it is the people who give you the interaction you need. Since listeners can show their appreciation or dislike easily through a social audio platform, it has proved to be easier for artists to be recognized by wider audiences. People can listen to their favorite audio and so easily share them with others. In this regard, we can say that SoundCloud has become a hub for promising artists.
What Is SoundCloud?
SoundCloud is an online audio streaming and music-sharing platform founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2007. SoundCloud enables creators, from musicians to podcasters, to connect with their listeners. The app allows sharing thoughts about specific moments in content. Anyone who listens to the piece, later on can easily see these moments. Learn what is SoundCloud in detail.
How to Verify Email on SoundCloud?
If you haven’t received the verification email after creating your account and think you have waited enough to get the email, you can start by checking if there is any typo or if the mail is in your spam folder. Another problem is that your email provider has bounced SoundCloud’s email confirmation. Here are some other steps that you can follow:
- Open your address book from your email settings.
- Add hello [at] soundcloud [dot] com to the address book.
- Later try resending the email verification from your account.
How to Get Verified on SoundCloud
Before applying for profile verification, make sure your profile settings are correct. Things to consider before going through the verification process:
- Your face should be visible in the profile picture of your account.
- Connect all your social media accounts to SoundCloud.
- Add your business and contact information.
- Prepare a detailed biography.
- Purchase a SoundCloud Pro subscription.
After making all these settings, you can apply for profile verification.
How to Apply for Verified Soundcloud Profile?
The process to apply for a SoundCloud verification profile is pretty straightforward. Just follow the given steps:
- Go to SoundCloud’s website and sign in.
- Open the “Settings” option in the screen’s upper right corner and click on the “Request Verification” option.
- Type your artist ID etc.
- Link your links like social media accounts.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
Don’t forget that submitting your request won’t guarantee that you will be SoundCloud verified. You can also check the SoundCloud Help page to learn more about profile verification.
The Benefits of Becoming a SoundCloud Pro
If this is what you mean when you ask how to get verified on SoundCloud, you are asking for the orange star. As emphasized in the article’s introduction, getting verified by social networks increases your profile’s engagement. It should be admitted that the orange star on SoundCloud or the other verification symbols on other social media platforms has some attraction to them. They help you get the recognition and interaction that you want to have. You can also buy SoundCloud followers to make your account look more professional.
If you want to get verified on SoundCloud, you need to have SoundCloud’s paid service, “SoundCloud Pro Unlimited.” The service costs $144 per year. It has so many features that you can benefit from when increasing the popularity of your tracks and profile. Here are some of them:
- The first is, of course, you get a Pro badge on your profile.
- It provides additional masters at a discount and monetizes and distributes with “Repost” for free.
- You can receive priority support.
- You can upload unlimited hours of audio.
- It gives you access to many statistics, such as top listeners, countries, likes, plays by website, third-party apps, and RSS.
- Helps you access DAWs, VSTs, sample packs, and more.
- You get to master up to 3 free tracks each month.
- Lets you turn public comments on or off and control who can see public stats.
- You will be able to customize your profile better.
Repost by SoundCloud as Another Option
As another option to “SoundCloud Pro Unlimited,” “Repost by SoundCloud” also has some features that you can benefit to the maximum. With the service that costs $30 a year:
- You Can have promotional tools such as Pitch to playlists.
- Access to Featured Profiles, Track Background Art, and Banner Click-Throughs.
- You will have a one-year distribution licensing term.
- Get to keep 80% of your revenue while distributing unlimited music to other platforms such as Spotify, TikTok, Apple Music, and Instagram.
- Split payments with your collaborators and monetize unlimited music.
- Get access to an expert team that works to accelerate your career.
If you are thinking of publishing your songs, check out buy Soundcloud likes service to reach more people quickly.
In this article, we explained the difference between verifying your email on SoundCloud and verifying by getting the orange star. We also shared some information about how to get verification on SoundCloud. In other words, becoming a “SoundCloud Pro.” We hope that this article helps you find your way through SoundCloud.