If you see the code 40303 on the screen when trying to log into your Tinder account, you are banned from Tinder. The tinder application now takes complaints more seriously. However, there are several ways for this problem to disappear. Essentially, the 40303 code means that Tinder has received enough reports from other users to ban you. This ban is permanent unless you reach out to Tinder support and object to this ban and ask them to reopen your account. So, how can you get unbanned from Tinder?
- How to Contact Tinder Support
- How to Create a New Tinder Account After Being Banned
- How to Avoid Getting Banned on Tinder
- How to Cancel Tinder Subscriptions
- Conclusion on Getting Unbanned from Tinder
- Frequently Asked Questions About
If you are wondering how to get unbanned from Tinder, you have two ways to use your Tinder account again:
- You can send a message to the Tinder support team.
- Or you can create a new Tinder account to start again.
How to Contact Tinder Support
If Tinder does not allow you to log in, then all you have to do is send a message to Tinder’s support team. Remember that your account has been closed because people have reported you or violated Tinder’s security rules.
If you are not a paid member at Tinder and have behaved in a way that violates the Tinder rules, waiting for your account to reopen may not make much sense. Here are the steps to contact Tinder:
- Open your computer or mobile device and write an email to Tinder about your situation.
- Send it to this address: [email protected]
- Then, leave it to see if they will check out. Therefore, being polite and respectful in your email will make your job easier.
- Lastly, do not forget that connecting with the Tinder support team is the only way to fix this situation, but getting your account unbanned is still quite challenging.
How to Create a New Tinder Account After Being Banned
If you sent an email that you did not understand why your account was closed, and there was no response after a long time, you might have to create a new account and make a fresh start on Tinder.
You cannot use your old phone number and Facebook account when opening a new account. So if you want to create a brand new Tinder account, please follow the steps below.
How to Create a New Tinder Account on IOS
You can find the steps to create a new account on iOS down below:
- First of all, open your mobile device and delete the Tinder app.
- Then, if you connect Facebook to Tinder, create a new Facebook account so that you can have a new Tinder account or you can use Tinder without Facebook.
- Tinder can track your IP address, so you should download and install a VPN program for your iPhone or iPad to secure your new account.
- Now, run the VPN service on your mobile device.
- Lastly, reinstall the Tinder application on your mobile device and log in to Tinder.
How to Create a New Tinder Account on Android
Here are the steps to create a new account on Android:
- Firstly, you need to clear the cache and data. You can delete them easily from the Storage section in Settings. Go to Settings and tap Storage, then select Clear Cache and Data.
- Then, delete the Tinder application from your mobile device.
- Create a brand new Facebook account for yourself.
- Tinder can track your IP address, so you must download a VPN service. Download a VPN service to your phone and run it.
- Lastly, go to the Google Play Store and reinstall the Tinder application and log in to Tinder with your new Facebook account.
How to Avoid Getting Banned on Tinder
The best way to get unbanned on Tinder is to avoid or try to avoid being banned in the first place, of course. For this, there are some severe rules that you must follow when you are using the Tinder application:
- First of all, your age must be 18 at least.
- Always be respectful and reasonable.
- Do not say something sexist, racist, or offensive.
- Avoid talking about religion or politics.
- Do not post offensive, sexual or naked photos on your profile.
- Do not broadcast any private information about yourself or anyone else.
- Be real; do not use a fake account.
- Remember that Tinder is not an application for sharing financial information.
Did you know that you can use Tinder without Facebook? The application's main way to log in is the social network, but it also has a way to log in wit...
How to Cancel Tinder Subscriptions
If you are a paying member of Tinder and get banned, you must cancel your subscriptions to prevent future payments. Please remember that deleting the app from your mobile device will not cancel your subscription, and you will need to stop future payments.
Steps to Cancel Tinder Subscriptions on iOS
- First, open your mobile device and go to Settings.
- Click on your name, and you will see the Subscriptions section on the opening page.
- Cancel your Tinder subscription.
Steps to Cancel Tinder Subscriptions on Android
- Open your mobile device and go to the Google Play Store.
- Tap the Menu button and click Subscriptions.
- Find the Tinder subscription on the opening screen and tap cancel subscription.
Conclusion on Getting Unbanned from Tinder
In this article, we explained how to get unbanned from Tinder and what you can do to prevent it if you have been banned from Tinder. To get banned on Tinder, you must have been complained about by many users or have taken a violation of Tinder rules. If you comply with Tinder rules in your newly opened account, you will not encounter a situation like being blocked again from Tinder. Remember that Tinder is now more stringent on these issues than ever before and takes every complaint seriously. So it is essential to be careful and follow Tinder rules.