Almost all social media sites have started paying great attention to account verification. One of the biggest reasons for this is recent frequent account theft. You can get verify your account for your individual accounts and Facebook pages. Do you know how to get facebook verified? If you do not know, you will learn from now on and you will understand how easy it is. You don’t have to pay for other services. You can easily do it yourself in a few steps.
Verify Facebook Page
Facebook page verification may not be available in some countries. Restrictions on this issue are entirely on Facebook’s initiative. If you are unable to do so, please contact Facebook customer service. Profile and page verification are performed on the same page. You can start the process from this.
- Specify which you want to verify (Profile – Page)
- Type your profile link
- Upload your ID or passport (Your information must be clear and readable )
- If you are a commercial personality, additional documents are requested (Corporate documents)
- Type why your account needs to be verified and done!
You will receive a positive or negative reply within 1 month of your application. If your application is approved, you will receive a blue tick and your profile will be verified.
Gray Verification Badge
This feature is usually for Facebook commercial pages and organization pages. Not active in every country. Only available in a few countries. If this feature is active in your country, you can apply in the same way and verify your Facebook page. The gray verification badge is a bit more sophisticated and difficult than other verification methods.
Facebook Verification Paid Services
The Facebook rules page is particularly alert for this issue. It is clearly stated that this service is not sold for money. However, you may find many websites or individuals who claim to have made this service available for a fee. You don’t have to do that. If you do steps as we have mentioned above, you can do it without having to pay someone else. For the service you will buy with money, you will have to give your credentials to people you don’t know. That would be really dangerous. If you already complete the transactions and this service is active in your country, you do not need anyone else.
Facebook Verification Not Working?
You have completed all steps to get Facebook verified, but it is not working? There may be main reasons for this:
- Documents you upload are not what Facebook wants. Your name or image may not appear clearly. Try to upload again.
- The information on your ID does not match the information on your Facebook profile.
- This option is not active yet in your country
- Facebook has detected suspicious transactions in your account and thought you did not meet the criteria for verification.
If you think that none of this is happening, report your problem to Facebook customer service and ask for help.
Pages that may be of interest to you: Facebook Disable Comments
We recommend that you read our previous article titled Three Facebook Features That You Should Know About 2019