Finding your Instagram URL is very simple. Your URL is just your username. All you need to do is add your username to the end of www.instagram.com/ InsertUsernameHere
That’s all you have to do. If your username was KimKardashian your URL would be www.Instagram.com/KimKardashian
To get a URL for a post
As stated on Instagram’s help page: You can only get a link to photos and videos that have been shared publicly. If an account is set to private, you won’t be able to get a link to any of their posts.
To get a link to a post:
- Tap on the 3 dots (iOS) or(Android) above the post.
- Tap Copy Link.
To get a link to a post from the web:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
- Click the post you want to save and copy the link at the top of your browser.
How do I send a profile as a message using Instagram Direct?
- Go to the profile you’d like to send as a message.
- Tap in the top right, then select Share this Profile (iOS) / Send Profile as Message (Android)
- Search for and select the person or group you’d like to send the profile to (up to 15 people)
- Tap Send.
How to share URLs on Instagram (for public accounts only)
- Click on the little airplane under the post
- From there you have 4 options
- You can “Add to Story”
- You can reply as a DM
- “Copy Link” is also possible
- Or “Share” to share throughout other social medias, email or text messaging.
Pages that you may be interested in: Instagram URL
We recommend that you read our previous article titled How Much do Instagram Models Make?