Finding your Instagram URL is very simple. Your URL is just your username. All you need to do is add your username to the end of www.instagram.com/InsertUsernameHere
That’s all you have to do. If your username was KimKardashian your URL would be www.Instagram.com/KimKardashian
You can use your Instagram URL to use the basic Instagram tools on the internet, and if you ever need to share your account with someone else, you will still need your URL. In other words, your link is an essential part of your social identity. People pay big money for certain URLs, and it may affect your rankings in search engines.
To get a URL for a post
As stated on Instagram’s help page: You can only get a link to photos and videos that have been shared publicly. If an account is set to private, you won’t be able to get a link to any of their posts.
To get a link to a post:
- Tap on the 3 dots (iOS) or(Android) above the post.
- Tap Copy Link.
To get a link to a post from the web:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
- Click the post you want to save and copy the link at the top of your browser.
How do I send a profile as a message using Instagram Direct?
- Go to the profile you’d like to send as a message.
- Tap in the top right, then select Share this Profile (iOS) / Send Profile as Message (Android)
- Search for and select the person or group you’d like to send the profile to (up to 15 people)
- Tap Send.
How to share URLs on Instagram (for public accounts only)
- Click on the little airplane under the post
- From there you have 4 options
- You can “Add to Story”
- You can reply as a DM
- “Copy Link” is also possible
- Or “Share” to share throughout other social medias, email or text messaging.