How to find love on Instagram
Finding love online is not a new thing; there are lots of dating sites for people to find love but you can also find love through your favorite social networking site. Since Instagram is a photo sharing medium, it is easy to get attached to someone even before you eventually meet them. Apart from the photo-sharing function most people use Instagram for, it turns out that there is another great function it serves. Single people can find love Instagram if they spend quality time online, spending time online improves chances of knowing and getting to know more people online that one may be attracted to on the long run.
Most people are obsessed with Instagram. Millions of photos are shared daily on Instagram; this creates an opportunity for individuals who are looking for love online to find interesting people. These days, people assess their Instagram accounts and those of their potential dates so see their recent activities and get to know more about them by going through their profile. Instagram is an intimate record of our lives. It gives out a lot of information about our personal life such as where we stay, what we love doing, the kind of friends we keep and so on.
Instagram love stories are popping up every day, so let’s find out how to find love on Instagram
- Have an active Instagram account – For the start, you must open an Instagram account and make it active by posting pictures on it, following people and checking your account regularly.
- Then find someone you have an interest in and start following him or her – You will get to meet different people on Instagram, but you have to know what you want and what interests you in the person you are looking for.
- Start liking his or her photos – Once you find someone you has an interest in anyone, start liking his or her pictures.
- After some time usually, within a short period, start commenting on their photos – After liking his or her pictures, wait for some time and start commenting on their photos.
- Finally, after speaking on Instagram, you can eventually send a message to the other person on Facebook. – After commenting on her photos, he or she will know you have an interest in getting to know him or her better. You can exchange Facebook ID’s or numbers and start talking until you eventually meet.
- Real life meet-up- After the exchange of Facebook ID’s and numbers, they get to talk and get more acquainted with each other, and eventually a real-life meet-up follows which usually turns out to be the first date.
All this being said and done, although being on Instagram does not mean you will eventually get lucky in love it sure brings people together and gives you the edge when looking for love. If some people are fortunate enough to find love on Instagram, you too can.