Before going into the details of the subject, it is good to say; you cannot download any video via Twitter. Let’s give this answer first, those who are curious about the answer for how to download Twitter videos question. Unfortunately, you cannot do this from the Twitter official website, nor from the application. For this you must use a 3th party app or web service. We will talk about these apps below.
Additionally, you might want to buy Twitter followers for your account to get more people into interact with your account.
How to Save Twitter Videos?
We’ll tell you how to do this, but keep in mind that you’ll have to take advantage of an application or web service:
- Select the Twitter video or gif you want to download.
- Select ‘Copy link to Tweet’ (from the top right corner,) you can do it from the address bar as well.
- Once you copy the link, paste to the appropriate place on the text box of the application or website you are using.
- Click on the download button.
- And save the video to your computer or mobie device.
There are hundreds of applications and websites on this subject. Most are free, but some are paid. We leave this preference to you. You can use these applications on both your computer and mobile devices (Android and iOS). All the videos are saved from Twitter’s CDN servers directly.
Why Can’t I Download Videos on Twitter
If you cannot download Twitter videos, there may be some reasons for this situation. It is usually caused by the application or website server problem you are using. Or there is a problem with the internet connection you are using. Another possibility is that the person who shared the video blocked sharing this video. You may experience a few similar problems. In such a case, try downloading a different video. If you’re still experiencing problems, you can contact the publisher of the application to find out the reasons for the problem. Or you can try to use a different application. You have a lot of options.
Video Downloader Apps for Twitter
Please do not ask any advice from us about this. Because we do not like to publish promotions of different applications on our website. If we do this, we take responsibility and it’s not good. It is very easy to find an app or web service in this regard. Just type it on Google and you will see thousands of these. We advise you to use web services instead of applications. Because they are safer in terms of security and you can make your transaction online without registering to any site. Good luck for this!ü
How Can I Download a Video from Twitter to my Computer?
As Instafollowers.co site, we have some free video download service for Instagram but we haven’t prepared a service for download Twitter videos yet. Maybe very soon, we will activated it! Our team is working on it now.
Until we prepare this service, you can try downloading the video as described above. We’re sorry that we can’t help you right now, but if you want, you can take advantage of our other free services on our website. You can download applications from your operating system market. Choose the free ones. Or try to upload more practical way from online websites.
No! Downloading Twitter photos is even easier than downloading videos. You just need to right-click or long tap on the photo and select the option to save the image on your device.
Well, it is not illegal and restricted to download photos or videos. However, you can get in trouble with copyright infringements if you decide to share these content on your own. You should get the original owner’s consent first.
How to Download Twitter Photos and Videos
Twitter is a popular social messaging service. In addition to writing tweets, it also supports media content. We see many different photos and videos on Twitter every day, and we may want to download some of them to our computer. If you want to download pictures or videos, we will show you how to download photos and videos on Twitter to your computer.
To download videos from Twitter:
If you want to download Twitter videos and GIFs to your computer, don’t think it is difficult for you to do, because it’s quite simple. There are several websites for you to do this process. You can go to any website and do it with a simple copy and paste operation. You can download any video to your computer by following the steps below.
- Open Twitter. Go to the Twitter website and log in to your account.
- Find the video you want to download. Click on the arrow at the top right of the relevant tweet and click on Copy Tweet’s Link Address option.
- Open the Twitter Video Downloader website. Then go to http://twittervideodownloader.com this address, paste the link into the box.
- Click to Download. Using this method, you can download videos or gifs from Twitter to your computer. The duration of the download may vary depending on the size of the video.
To download photos from Twitter:
Downloading a picture from Twitter to your computer is even simpler than downloading a video. You don’t need a website or program for this. You can save any photo you want on your computer very quickly, and you can also transfer it from your computer to your phone.
- Go to Twitter and log in to your account.
- Go to the tweet and open the image you want to download to your computer.
- When you right-click the image, the Save Image option will appear. Select the folder where you want the image to be saved on your computer and continue.
- If you’re using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, right-click the image and then click Save Image option.
- The picture will be saved in the folder you want on your computer.