Today, you’re going to learn how to download music and video from SoundCloud. Do you have the habit of listening to music on the go? What do you know about SoundCloud? SoundCloud is a popular online audio distribution platform that offers a wide range of music covering all genres. SoundCloud allows everyone to upload their own music (such as the way users upload videos to YouTube), and many artists can send their remixes and originals.
With more than 272 million listeners, artists use it every month to sell music to their target audiences and let their fans enjoy it. So, when you find some songs that aren’t available on Spotify and other platforms, it’s not that strange. For more information, you can also check what is SoundCloud article here.
If you’re lucky enough to find the download button below the track or song you want to download, simply download SoundCloud MP3 tracks by merely clicking the button while listening to SoundCloud music on your PC or Mac. Also, all of the soundtracks on the platform are in MP3 format.
How to Download Music and Video from SoundCloud
Now, we will discuss the ways and details of how to download music and video from SoundCloud.
Using Your Browser
However, there are many SoundCloud creators that prohibit downloading music for listeners. Buy SoundCloud plays for your account to attract an organic audience to your tracks; this is the time!
For non-downloadable SoundCloud songs, tracks, or music, you can try another way to get them. You’ll have to use a third-party service provider to do the hard part for you.
- Open the SoundCloud site by going to https://www.soundcloud.com/. After you do this, SoundCloud opens in your computer’s browser.
- Click the search bar’s the gray bar in the center of the page contains the words Search artists, groups, tracks, and podcasts.
- Look for a song or a SoundCloud playlist to download music and video from SoundCloud. Type the name of a song, and then press Enter. SoundCloud will call for this song.
- Click the song you want to download. The page of the song will open. Copy the address of the song. Click the URL link in the address bar at the top of your browser window to select it, then press Ctrl + C (Windows) or ⌘ Command + C (Mac). Doing so will copy the URL of the song.
- Afterward, open the SC Downloader web app and paste the link you copied to the designated field. After you specify the settings and click on the Download button and the process will start.
Using Third-Party Apps
If that’s not enough to solve your problems, we have some good news because here we introduce the free MP3 & Screen Recorder for SoundCloud, which focuses on recording sound quality. It is often used to record and download music streams from Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, and so on.
- Easily record online with streaming audio and microphone audio.
- Support recording and MP3, WMA, AAC, and M4A are streaming audio downloads.
- Keep 100% original ID3 tags or edit them as desired.
- Get high-quality music streaming for offline listening.
- Also available for Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hence, this way, you can altogether avoid DRM restrictions and make the most of these music streams. Of course, Screen Recorder supports SoundCloud audio recording to MP3, WMA, AAC, and M4A, preserving the original quality. After recording, you can also edit the SoundCloud song to save only the portion of the song you want. MP3s you download will be downloaded from SoundCloud CDN directly. So, here are the steps to download a SoundCloud MP3 track.
- Start Free MP3 Recorder for SoundCloud.
Download, install, and launch the Free MP3 Recorder for SoundCloud on your Windows PC or Mac. If you want to record SoundCloud music, go to the “Voice Recorder” page.
- Log in to SoundCloud.
Open the target SoundCloud profile that holds the tracks. Browse the account to find the song you want to download on SoundCloud.
- Set Output Preferences.
Turn on “System Sound” to record music and sound from SoundCloud, or turn off “Microphone Sound” to eliminate external noise and hums.
- Select Output Format.
Here you can click “Settings” to select the SoundCloud music output format as MP3, AAC, M4A, and WMA. In this case, select “MP3” as your output format.
- Start Converting to MP3.
Afterward, click the “REC” button to start recording SoundCloud music and audio to MP3. You only have a 3-second countdown before you start. You must play a SoundCloud song before the end of the recording time.
- Previewing and Editing the Record.
After the song is saved, click the “Stop” button and import the recorded songs as MP3 audio files. Afterward, with the built-in ID3 tag editor, you can customize output stream audio recordings by adding image cover, year, title, artist, genre, and more.
If you have more questions, check the SoundCloud Help page.
Today we discuss how to download SoundCloud songs. You can use third-party SoundCloud downloader tools to download music from SoundCloud. Hopefully, you can download from SoundCloud without having any problems. Don’t forget to be careful with third-party apps. See you in another article about SoundCloud!