Today, you’re going to learn how to download music and video from SoundCloud. Do you have the habit of listening to music on the go? What do you know about SoundCloud? SoundCloud is a popular online audio distribution platform that offers a wide range of music covering all genres.
SoundCloud allows everyone to upload their own music (such as the way users upload videos to YouTube), and many artists can send their remixes and originals.
Would you consider buying SoundCloud plays for your account to attract an organic audience to your tracks? If you would, then this is the time!
About SoundCloud and Downloads
With more than 272 million listeners, artists use it every month to sell music to their target audiences and let their fans enjoy it. So, when you find some songs that aren’t available on Spotify and other platforms, it’s not that strange.
If you’re lucky enough to find the download button below the track or song you want to download, simply download the song from SoundCloud by merely clicking the button while listening to SoundCloud music on your PC or Mac.
Using Your Browser
However, there are many SoundCloud creators that prohibit downloading music for listeners.
For non-downloadable SoundCloud songs, tracks or music, you can try another way to get them. You’ll have to use a third-party service provider to do the hard part for you.
- Open the SoundCloud site by going to https://www.soundcloud.com/. After you do this, SoundCloud opens in your computer’s browser.
- Click the search bar it’s the gray bar in the center of the page contains the words ara Search artists, groups, tracks, podcasts.
- Look for a song to download music and video from SoundCloud. Type the name of a song, and then press Enter. SoundCloud will call for this song.
- Click the song you want to download. The page of the song will open. Copy the address of the song. Click the URL in the address bar at the top of your browser window to select it, then press Ctrl + C (Windows) or ⌘ Command + C (Mac). Doing so will copy the address of the song.
- Afterward, open the SC Downloader web-app and paste the link you copied to the designated field. After you specify the settings and click “Download,” the process will start.
Yes, with any program, plugin or app you might get your hands on will have the feature to download all songs from SoundCloud if it’s not private, and you can provide a viable download link.
It’s highly unlikely. If you don’t start distributing it as your own, you’ll have no problem downloading any songs. Rest assured.
Using Third-Party Apps
If that’s not enough to solve your problems, we have some good news because here we introduce the free MP3 & Screen Recorder for SoundCloud, which focuses on recording sound quality. It is often used to record and download music streams from Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, and so on.
Hence, this way, you can altogether avoid DRM restrictions and make the most of these music streams. Of course, Screen Recorder supports SoundCloud audio recording to MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A preserving the original quality. After recording, you can edit the SoundCloud song to save only the portion of the song you want.
- Easily record online with streaming audio and microphone audio.
- Support recording and MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A is streaming audio download.
- Keep 100% original ID3 tags or edit them as desired.
- Get high-quality music streaming for offline listening.
- Available for Windows and Mac operating systems.
How to Download Music from SoundCloud?
If you wish to start the process, you can follow the step below to prevent any confusion.
- Start Free MP3 Recorder for SoundCloud. Download, install and launch the Free MP3 Recorder for SoundCloud on your Windows PC or Mac. If you want to record SoundCloud music, go to the “Voice Recorder” page.
- Log in to SoundCloud. Open the target SoundCloud profile that holds the tracks. Browse the account to find the song you want to download in SoundCloud.
- Set Output Preferences. Turn on “System Sound” to record music and sound from SoundCloud, or turn off “Microphone Sound” to eliminate external noise and hums.
- Select Output Format. Here you can click “Settings” to select the SoundCloud music output format as MP3, AAC, M4A, and WMA. In this case, select “MP3” as your output format.
- Start Converting to MP3. Afterward, click the “REC” button to start recording SoundCloud music and audio to MP3. You only have a 3-second countdown before you start. You must play a SoundCloud song before the end of the recording time.
- Previewing and Editing the Record. After the song is saved, click the “Stop” button and import the recorded songs as MP3 audio files. Afterward, with the built-in ID3 tag editor, you can customize output stream audio recordings by adding image cover, year, title, artist, genre, and more.