Instagram reels are the most favorite feature of Instagram. It is a highly entertaining pastime activity and a medium to communicate with your friends. With this considered, people want to share Instagram reels with their friends and family who don’t have an Instagram account. Sharing reels on other social media platforms is only possible by downloading Instagram reels. We’ve included how you can download Instagram reels in many ways and methods in this article below. Without further ado, let’s get started!
Download Instagram Reels of Your Own
Imagine you’ve created a beautiful reel on your Instagram with filters, audio and effects included. You’ve decided to buy Instagram views and received a large amount of engagement. What’s next? Of course, you want to share it on your Twitter or other social media platforms. Then you’ll need to download your own Instagram reel. Don’t worry; it’s pretty easy to save Instagram reels, especially if you’re the creator. Here’s the guide to downloading Instagram reels to your camera roll.
- Go to your profile and click on the reels section.
- Click on the reel you want to download.
- Tap the three dots on the right under the send button.
- Then, click “Save to camera roll,” and you’ll see the video in your photo gallery.
We have to warn you against a point. If you’ve used audio from another creator, you may not get it as it’s a matter of copyright. So be careful about what audio to use on reels.
Download Instagram Reels Using Instagram Video Downloader
You know how to save Instagram photos for free, but did you know you could download Instagram reels for free using Instagram Video Downloader? If you want to share another Instagram user’s reels with your family and friends on other social media platforms, you need to download them. However, Instagram doesn’t have a built-in feature to download other creators’ reels, so you’ll have to use some other tools. Here’s how you can download Instagram reels using Instagram reels downloader tools.
- Go to the reel you want to download on Instagram.
- Click on the three-dots icon on the right and copy the link.
- Then, visit the Instagram Video Downloader tool and paste the link in the bar.
- Later, you can download it to your gallery and share it on any social media platform you like.
Use Instagram Stories to Download Instagram Reels
Here’s a wonderful trick you can use to download Instagram reels in your gallery. Moreover, you will get the audio as well. Let’s get to how you can use this shortcut.
- Find the reel you want to download and click the Send button.
- Tap on “Add Reel to Your Story” and resize the reel so that it fits the entire screen.
- Then, click on the three dots on the top right and select Save.
It’ll automatically download into your gallery. In addition, you will definitely have the audio this time.
Record Your Screen
Recording your screen is another option. Whether you have iOS or Android, you can record your screen and save Instagram reels to your mobile phone. Let’s see how:
- Go to the reels you want to record.
- Then, swipe down on your screen and click on the screen recorder button.
- Record the reel and tap to turn it off when it finishes. You’ll see the video in your gallery.
How to Download Reels on Your Desktop
If you want to download Instagram reels on your desktop, you need to use a third-party app. You can download these apps on your computer or use websites that provide free downloads. These apps and websites will record the reels you want to download easily and quickly.
FAQs About Downloading Instagram Reels
There are many ways you can download and share the reels you like and favor. You can download them on Instagram itself or by using third-party apps. Or, you can use screen recording, which is a relatively easy method to download reels. In the article above, we’ve explained all further. Thanks for reading!