To download the videos from social media sites is now very easy. Many applications and browser plug-ins have been developed for this purpose. Specially to download Facebook videos, you have many different options. Facebook does not allow this to be done through its own servers. Because because of over-processing, there may be too much circulation to servers. But don’t worry! We will tell you how to do this with different and simple methods.
Browser Plugins to Download Facebook Videos
You don’t need to install apps to download videos on Facebook. You can fix this problem with browser plug-ins. popular browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, have released some plugins for this. Find and install these plugins in the Settings section of the respective browser. But let’s remind you that these plugins are prepared by some programmers. So, we recommend that you install only the plugins you are sure of from the source. Almost all browsers have this feature. You can download content not only from Facebook, but also from other social media sites.
Download Videos on Comments
Recently, many users have been searching for this. Many users want to download videos shared in the comments section of the content of Facebook, but there are not yet too many applications unfortunately. We’re not talking about Facebook videos. We’re talking about videos added to the comments. Some apps that can do this can be found in the Android and IOS market. If you can’t find it, there’s only one way to download those videos. That is to send a message to the person who adds it to you and send it to you.
How Can I Download Videos From Facebook to My Android/iPhone Phones?
On your Android and IOS mobile devices, it’s easy to download Facebook videos. You can even do this using some common video download applications. Some applications have been made for Facebook only. Some have been prepared for all social media sites. You can even choose the download quality and screen resolution. You have a lot of alternatives. The important thing is to choose the most reliable applications. There may be some insecure applications. Pay attention to these and examine the application comments before installing. There are also mass video download applications. They allow you to download multiple videos at the same time. The number of applications for Facebook is high.
Download Without Any Tool
Do you know that you can download Facebook videos even without applications, add-ons and similar tools? Yes, you can do it easily. Here are the steps for this:
- Go to Facebook video page
- Right click and choose “Show the video source”
- Copt this video source URL
- Paste to browser
- And use “Save as” function to download video
Obviously downloading videos from both web and mobile devices is very simple. With the application or add-ons, you can do it quickly. But before you download videos to your devices, you need to make sure that you have enough storage space on your device.
Let’s assume that you have a Facebook video that you like watching. Great, in this case, you would want to download Facebook videos similar to the one you liked to watch them without using any of your cellular data.
Also, if you like funny and informative Facebook videos that much, you can prepare them on your own and buy Facebook video views (instafollowers.co/buy-facebook-views) to instantly grow your account.
Therefore, let’s have a look at our two working methods to download any Facebook video without much hassle.
How to Download Facebook Videos to PC or Phone?
If you can use Facebook (instafollowers.co/how-to-use-facebook) without having trouble, you can easily save a Facebook video on your device too. There are two ways you can use to download a Facebook video to your PC or to your phone.
How to Download with Third-Party Apps and Softwares
Here’s the first and the more straightforward method to download a Facebook video:
- First, we need to copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- If the video is posted directly by a Facebook page or one of your friends, right-click on the date of the video and then select the ‘copy the link’ option.
- After you copy the video link, you can just open any website or download any software you would like that provides a video-downloading service for Facebook videos.
However, if you go this way, make sure to check the video quality and whether there are any watermarks on the video after you download it.
If you need further assistance about this topic, you can check the Facebook Help to reach their customer service.
How to Download Directly to Your Device
There is also an alternative method to download a Facebook video which allows you to download Facebook videos without using any third-party software or website. Here is how:
- First, we need to copy the URL of the video you want to download. To do that, right-click on the video and select the ‘Show video URL’ option.
- When you see the link, click once on the URL to select it all.
- Right-click on the URL and then select the ‘copy’ option.
- Go to your browser, open a new tab, and then paste the video URL.
- Before you press enter, change ‘www’ to ‘m.’
- Once you see the video, click on the play button to start the video. This will open a new tab on your browser.
- While the video is playing on the latest tab, right-click on it and select ‘Save Video As..’.
- Now you can give it any name you want, choose a destination where to save it and then press the ‘Save’ button.
Yes, you can. However, you have to use the second method that we explained above to do so. This means that you will have to use an exploit in the platform and download the video on a personal computer.