One of the most fun features of Instagram is the messaging system. This system, which is very practical and easy, allows members to communicate and chat with each other. But unfortunately, still many users do not know how to dm someone on Instagram. We will try to give you few tips on this. And so, you will understand how easy it is. If you are a new user in Instagram and you do not know its properties, it is normal that you do not know it.
How to Send a DM on Instagram’s Desktop App
Let’s start to learn how to direct message on Instagram:
- Open Instagram and login to your account.
- Tap ‘home’ at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select ‘OK’ in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the user name of the person you want to send a message to in the search field at the top of the page that opens.
- Select the profile.
- Write your message and click the Send button
- Or you can click direct to any profile and send him-her message from profile page
Bulk DM on Instagram
At this article, we will explain you how to message on Instagram and about Bulk DM function. This feature has just come to Instagram. But as with any transaction, we would like to remind you that there are some limitations. Max 50 posts per day (50 different users). Here are the steps for bulk messaging on Instagram:
- Go to DM page at your Instagram profile
- Click to New Message icon
- You will see follower list
- Choose followers that you want to send DM
- And send your bulk message
- You can send messages between 35-50 per day
Message Someone on Instagram Web
Unfortunately, this is not possible. Because the messaging system through the web site is not yet active. Even though some mobile apps claim to be capable of doing this, we are not entirely sure of reliability.
It is better to use Instagram app for this function. Maybe this feature can be activated recently, but we don’t have information yet.
Do not rely on applications that specifically request your account password. We recommend that you only use Instagram official applications. All other application uses are at your own risk.
None of the secure applications will ask for your password. You must avoid applications that require your Instagram password.
What Are the DM Limits?
Now let’s look at the DM limits if we learned about how to message someone on Instagram. Almost all processes on Instagram have a usage limit.
All activities, such as sharing, hashtag usage, following people, etc., have a defined limit. DM limit is daily 35-50 message/per day. These limits are for public accounts only. Limits for closed profiles may vary.
These limits can be a little more flexible for some accounts. For example, the limits of verified accounts are always higher. In addition, hundreds of thousands of followers of some phenomenon accounts can be a little higher limit. This is on the initiative of Instagram.