Vimeo is among the most popular video platforms to share top-tier video content. Vimeo was launched in 2004 by a group of filmmakers who wanted to create a platform for others to share their creative videos. The website kept growing as like-minded individuals share their knowledge about the video medium. Today, there are more than 4.5M paid subscribers to Vimeo worldwide. Although it is one of the most prominent video sharing platforms among professional filmmakers, you may want to quit Vimeo for varying reasons. Here’s how you can delete a Vimeo account.
Step by Step Guide to Delete a Vimeo Account
Here are the steps to delete a Vimeo account.
- Visit vimeo.com on your web browser and log in to your account
- Click on your profile located in the top left of the screen and select “Settings.”
- Click the “Privacy” button from the “Account” section
- Hit on the “Delete your account” button
- Write your password for verification and click the “Delete account” to finish the process.
It is important to note that you can’t restore a deleted Vimeo account.
How to Delete Vimeo Account in Short
You can delete your Vimeo account permanently from its desktop version easily. We listed the required steps to delete your Vimeo account above. If you liked this article, please check out our other articles about Vimeo. You may also like how to speed up Vimeo videos.