SoundCloud is a platform that offers a free chance of listening to music to its users since 2007. The interesting thing is that even SoundCloud was created before most of the music platforms, it still reaches millions of people each month. Thus, we can say that it’s a laudable success because we live in the social media world. In this world, it is possible to see a new social media platform attempts every day. Of course, you may choose using one platform instead of the other ones. So, you may want to delete your account from one platform. Let’s see how you can delete your SoundCloud account.
Steps to Delete Your SoundCloud Account
Let’s say you wanted to delete your SoundCloud account for a reason; here are the steps!
- Log in to your SoundCloud account, and you will see the settings option on the right top corner of the page. Click it!
- Now there will be an option to delete my account on the left bottom of the page.
- The next page will ask you the reason for your option. After you pick one of the reasons, you need to tick the box, saying, “Yes, I want to delete my account and all my tracks, comments, and stats.”
- Now click the “delete my account” option, which is on the right bottom of the page.
Steps to Recover Your SoundCloud Account
You may want to sign back in, or your account may be hacked and deleted. Hence, there are some pieces of advice given by the Help Center of Spotify.
- Maybe you need to set a stronger password for your account or draw back the connections from your account. This step will decrease the risk of being hacked.
- If the e-mail address is inactive now, you may want to change it. It can cause a problem too.
- If this advice cannot help you, you can e-mail the Support Team of SoundCloud. They will search for a solution to your problem immediately.
FAQs for SoundCloud Accounts’ Accessibility
If you remember the URL of your profile, you can log in with it.
You can search for your name by search box of the SoundCloud so that you can reach your URL.
If you tried to log in with your Facebook account, you might be signed into another account. Thus, you may try to search for your name to find your URL.
You have two different ways in case of this situation. First, you may try to recover your e-mail address or sign in with your Facebook account.
In this case, the e-mail address that is connected to the SoundCloud account is important. Because the e-mail address connected to the account isn’t yours, you need to create a new account.
Conclusion of Deleting a SoundCloud Account
Today, we tried to help with delete your SoundCloud account or prevent any problems related to that. We hope we’ve helped you find the answers you need! If you liked this article, you may also like to learn how to cancel SoundCloud Go.