Only a handful of people left in the world do not know about the miraculous social media platform Pinterest and its creative environment. You can share images to reflect your style and let other people explore your ideas as well. You can do this in the form of pins and boards. But what if you have posted some content that you regret greatly as time goes on? What you need at a time like this is simple and precise instructions that will guide you on how to delete boards on Pinterest.
Reasons to Delete Pinterest Boards
As lightly mentioned above, several reasons can be given why you might want to delete your Pinterest boards. Firstly, you may have secret boards that you don’t want to be associated with. Secondly, you might have saved pins that do not reflect your style. Thirdly, you might want to know how to delete Pinterest account to delete your account altogether. And lastly, you may be facing technical problems when you open the Pinterest app.
Steps to Delete a Pinterest Board
If you decide to delete your boards on Pinterest, you don’t have to worry about it. It is a straightforward process, and we will guide you. You can delete the Pinterest boards from your PC or mobile phone. Here are the steps for both of them.
Steps to Delete A Pinterest Board on a PC
To initiate the deleting process, you need to follow the instructions below;
- Go to Pinterest and click on your profile picture.
- Choose the board you want to delete and click on the pencil icon.
- Scroll down and click on the “Delete board” button.
- After you click delete, you will need to confirm your decision; after that, your board will be permanently deleted.
But do be cautious, as there is no turning back. Once you delete your boards, you can not recover them.
How to Delete a Board on a Mobile
What if you’re not on your PC and using Pinterest on mobile? Don’t worry; the steps are just as easy. Here’s how to delete Pinterest boards on mobile (ios/android);
- Open up the Pinterest application.
- Tap on your profile button.
- Select the board you wish to delete.
- In the upper right corner, tap on the three dots.
- Next, choose the edit board option from the menu.
- Go down to find “Delete” under the Actions.
- Finally, tap on the red delete button to delete your board.
If there is a problem while trying to delete your board, contact Pinterest Support.
How to Archive a Pinterest Board
If you are still unsure whether you should delete them, you can always archive them and remove them from your current list of boards. This way, you will remove it from the public view without actually deleting it, enabling you to recover your boards if you change your mind. If you think of deleting your board because of a lack of engagement, archive them, and when you feel ready to start again, buy Pinterest board followers for a successful fresh start. Here are steps to archive a board on Pinterest;
- Open your Pinterest account.
- Go to your profile.
- Tap on a board you want to delete.
- Find the three dots button and tap on it.
- Tap on the “Archive” button.
- Finally, tap on the “Archive” button again.
To Sum Up The Deletion Process
Deleting your boards on Instagram is as easy as deleting your pins. Knowing how to achieve the deletion process help you organize your Pinterest feed in a more orderly fashion, and that will help you reach out to your audience more professionally.