Only a handful of people left in the world does not know about the miraculous social media platform Pinterest and its creative environment. You can share images to reflect your style and let other people explore your ideas as well. You can do this in the form of pins and boards. But what if you have posted some content that you regret greatly as time went on? What you need at a time like this is a simple and precise instruction that will guide you on how to delete boards on Pinterest.
Reasons to Delete Pinterest Boards
As lightly mentioned above, several reasons can be given why you might want to delete your Pinterest boards. Firstly, you may have secret boards that you don’t want to be associated with. Secondly, you might have saved pins that do not reflect your style. Thirdly, you might want to delete your Pinterest account altogether. And lastly, you may be facing technical problems when you open the Pinterest app.
Steps to Delete A Pinterest Board
To initiate the deleting process, you need to follow the instructions below;
- Go to Pinterest and click on your profile picture.
- On this page, you may move pins, delete multiple pins, and even delete Pinterest boards (which brings us to our topic). All you need to do is over the edit button, represented by a small pencil icon, scroll down slightly, and tap delete.
- After you click delete, you will need to confirm your decision; after that, your board will be permanently deleted.
But do be cautious as there is no turning back. Once you delete your boards, you can not recover them.
How to Delete a Board on Mobile
What if you’re not on your PC and using Pinterest on mobile. Don’t worry, steps are just as easy. Here’s how to delete Pinterest boards on mobile (ios/android);
- Open up the Pinterest application.
- Tap on your profile button.
- Select the board you wish to delete.
- On the upper right corner, tap on the three dots.
- Next, choose the edit board option from the menu.
- Go down to find “Delete” under the Actions.
- Finally, tap on the red delete button to delete your board.
If you are still unsure whether you should delete them, you can always archive them and remove them from your current list of boards. This way, you will take it off from the public view without actually deleting it, and that will enable you to recover your boards provided you change your mind.
If You Have More Questions In Mind;
The answer to this question is up to you, but there are many reasons why you could and should delete your board. You may want a new profile with new pins or remove info that you don’t want to be affiliated with.
Once the Pinterest boards are gone, there is no way you can recover it. That is why you should think twice before deleting anything.
With the help of the latest user-friendly layout, you can delete your boards only in a few steps.
If you really want to move pins and boards without permanently losing them, you may consider archiving for temporary results.
Yes, you can delete your saved pins just like you delete your Pinterest boards.
To Sum Up The Deletion Process
Deleting your boards on Instagram is as easy as deleting your pins. Knowing how to achieve the deletion process help you organize your Pinterest feed in a more orderly fashion, and that will help you reach out to your audience more professionally.