If you’ve realized that you want to delete whatsapp group, you are in the right place. However, they can be a good way of sharing information, exchanging fun conversations and grouping a certain community together, WhatsApp groups can become irritating and time consuming if used in the wrong way like spam messages or just reading conversations that don’t involve you. You can delete WhatsApp group very quickly.
- Open WhatsApp
- Select the group you wish to delete
- Tap on the group name at the top
- Scroll down until you see the “Exit Group” and tap that.
You will no longer be a member of that group. Afterwards, the other group members will receive a notification that you have left the group. If you want to delete the chat completely from your chats simply right swipe on the group, then tap delete group.
If you are looking to kick everyone out of the group before exiting the group, you must be an admin to do so. In other words, you must have created the group or an admin must have given you admin rights. If you are the admin; you can delete WhatsApp group
- Firstly, go to the chat
- Then, Click on the group name
- Select the members you wish to kick out
- After that, exit the group and delete group to get rid of the chat. This will be deleted permanently
You might also be wondering how to assign admin control to someone else.
- First, Open the WhatsApp chat and select the group
- Then, press on group info.
- Next, press and hold the name of the person you want to make an admin.
- Finally, choose make group admin
Neat WhatsApp tricks you might not have known:
You can make your messages bold by putting an asterisk (*) before and after the message. For example; *Hey this is bold*
You can use italics in your messages. Just put an underscore ( _ ) before and after the message. For example; _hey this is in italics_
You can tag contacts in group chats. Just use the @ sign and select the person you want to tag.
Pages that you may be interested in: https://www.instafollowers.co/cheap-followers