The number of people using the TikTok application is increasing day by day. Most people like sharing videos regularly, but sometimes it is normal to get low engagement or dislike the video after sharing. People want to delete a TikTok video they shared before for these reasons. Previously, there was a video delete button on the videos to delete a video on TikTok. However, this button has been removed recently. You need to find the delete button, but don’t worry! It is a straightforward process.
TikTok users are looking for an answer to how to delete TikTok videos. If you decide to delete some videos on your profile, this article teaches you the steps to delete a video on TikTok.
How to Delete A Video From TikTok
Above all, ensuring this before deleting a TikTok video is very important. If you are unsure, it will be more useful for you not to do this. Deleting a video uploaded on TikTok is a very short and simple process, but please note that you cannot recover a TikTok video that you deleted before. You should follow the steps below to delete a video uploaded to TikTok.
- First, open your TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Next, go to your TikTok profile.
- Find the video you want to delete.
- When you find the video you want to delete, click that video.
- Press three-dot icon, scroll down to the drop-down menu. You will see the Delete option.
- Finally, tap the Delete button, and then confirm your action. Congratulations, you have deleted your TikTok video!
This is basically how to delete tiktok videos fast way possible. If you want to delete your videos because of low engagement, you can buy TikTok likes.
How to Make A TikTok Video Private?
You shared a video on your tiktok and decided that you don’t want everyone to see it. But you don’t want to delete the video. You don’t even need to delete it. We have explained step by step how to hide your Tiktok video. This is also gives the answer to the “can you edit a video?” question. Yes, you can edit a video after sharing it on Tiktok. Let’s see how to make a video private after sharing it.
- Login to your Tiktok account.
- Find the video you want to hide.
- Click on the three dots again.
- Press Privacy Settings button.
- Press the who can watch the video button. Click Special.
Your Tiktok video is now hidden.
How to Delete Someone Else’s Video On Tiktok?
You can guess that you cannot delete the video shared by someone else, no matter how much you want to. If there is content on TikTok that you believe violates the platform’s community guidelines or terms of service or , you can report it to TikTok by doing these steps:
- Click on the “Share” icon located on the video and select “Report.”
- From there, you can select the reason why you believe the video should be removed.
- Provide any additional information that may be helpful. TikTok will then review the video and take appropriate action if necessary.
How to Delete Private Videos on Tiktok
TikTok allows sharing of private videos. It is possible to share videos, public or private. When you share private videos, only you can view them. If you need to delete these videos, here are the steps;
- After going to your profile, click on the key icon.
- Tap on the video you want to delete.
- There is a button with three dots icon. Tap on it.
- Tap the “Delete” button.
If there is a problem with deleting videos, contact TikTok Support.
How to Delete Saved Videos on Tiktok
When you share or just edit a video, it is saved on drafts. If you delete a video, you can delete the draft, or if you don’t like your video, also you can delete it. Here are the steps to delete saved videos on TikTok;
- Go to your profile.
- Tap on drafts.
- You will see a draft folder. Open it.
- Tap the “Select” button and choose the video you want to delete.
- After choosing the saved videos, tap on the “delete” button.
How to Delete All TikTok Videos At Once
Some videos can’t get enough engagement, and you may need to delete videos more than once. In addition, you may want to delete all your videos for a fresh start. Unfortunately, we have some bad news. Deleting all your videos at once or more than once is impossible. The good news is that you can delete all your videos manually. TikTok allows the deletion of videos one by one, as we mentioned before. It will take time, but there is no other solution. You can prefer to learn how to delete your TikTok account.
How to Recover a Deleted Video on TikTok
Unfortunately, you can’t bring back a TikTok video you previously uploaded to TikTok after deleting it. On TikTok, there is no solution yet to this issue. Regarding security, it is unknown whether the TikTok application will take such a decision. After deleting a video on TikTok, it will be more useful to delete it once you have decided to do it.
How to Delete Live TikTok Event
How to Fix Error 2433 on TikTok
TikTok is a fantastic tool for connecting with people and gaining followers because it is one of the most widely used online content-sharing platforms...
You can broadcast live on TikTok to increase the engagement of your account. First, you need to create an event for broadcasting. However, you may want to cancel your event and delete it. You can follow these steps to delete a live TikTok event;
- Go to your profile.
- Tap on the calendar icon.
- Find the event you want to delete it.
- Tap on the three dots icon.
- Delete the event.
Conclusion About TikTok Videos
In this article, we informed you about the method of deleting a video on TikTok. Deleting a video in TikTok is a very simple process. If you have not backed up the video you want to delete, it will be useful to be sure about this because TikTok does not back up the deleted videos somewhere, and you cannot recover your video. If it is your goal to prevent someone from seeing your video, you can block that person. This way, you will not have to delete your video.
Visit our auto TikTok likes and auto TikTok views services to increase engagement on TikTok!
If you would like to share your favorite TikTok videos with friends who don’t have a TikTok account, you can download and share them using a TikTok video downloader!