Most of the activities on Facebook are happening in groups. There are thousands of groups in hundreds of categories. You can join these groups free of charge and follow in-group activities and shares. And you can create a group yourself, invite your friends to this group. We will also explain how to set up a group, but we will inform you about how to delete a Facebook group before it.
Open Group on Facebook
You can create a private group on Facebook. Or you can join any group. Let’s talk about both options:
How to open group:
- Click on the “Create group” link in the top right corner
- Type group properties (such as name, description)
- And click on the create link
- You have a group on Facebook now! Enjoy it.
How to join to a group on Facebook:
- It is Free and there is no any limit for this
- Just open the group page and click to Join to group link
- Some groups may be closed. To join the group, group administrators must allow. Click the Join group link and wait for them to allow you.
Add or Invite People
If you have a group on Facebook, you can invite people who are on your friends list or other Facebook users to your group. You can do this with 2 different methods. You can use the “Invite to group” option on the group page. Or you can inform your friends one by one. Another method is to share the group link on the profile page. Do not invite anyone by force. If users want, they’ll already subscribe to your group. Otherwise you will be spam and your group can be banned.
Steps to Delete Group
- On the Facebook homepage, click the menu in the top-right corner
- Click on the Manage groups link
- You will see the groups you have subscribed to
- Click the settings icon next to the group
- Click on “Leave group”
It’s so simple to delete a group on Facebook. You can delete as many groups as you want. There is no restriction or limitation. Facebook does not apply quota to you. Also, if you want to delete a group that belongs to you completely from Facebook, you can do this in group settings. If you delete your group, all your subscribers and grouped content will also be deleted.
Remove a Member From Your Group
You can manage the members of the Facebook group you set up. You can delete or completely prohibit unwanted members from the group. To do this, enter your group settings and use your administrator privileges. In the Members section, select the members you want to delete and delete them from the group. You cannot use this option if you do not have administrator privileges in a group or if the group does not belong to you. But you can complain to group managers of unwanted contacts. We hope you have all the necessary information about delete a group on Facebook at this article.
Pages that you may be interested in: Facebook Verification Code
We recommend that you read our previous article titled How to Change Your Name on Facebook? 2019