Well, today we will answer the question of how to create an Instagram account.
Have you not taken your place among a billion users yet?
Would you like to meet with Instagram’s magical world and meet thousands of people and make friends and socialize?
How to Create an Instagram Account
There is no one who doesn’t know it, but we get complaints from many people. There are those who claim to have some problems trying to become an Instagram member.
We will also discuss solutions to these problems.
Create an Instagram Account: on Mobile Devices
For Android or iOS:
- Download the Instagram app from your app market and open it.
- Tap to “Sign up with email or phone number.” (Android) or “Create a new account.” (iOS)
- Type in the confirmation code and verify it.
- Choose the username and password.
- You did it! Welcome to Instagram’s world.
Create an Instagram Account: on Dekstop
- Go to the Instagram web site.
- Type your email address and choose an available username for you.
- You can sign up with your Facebook account too.
- Type the verification code that you got at your email.
- And that is all!
No matter how you sign up, you must make an email and phone number confirmation.
How to Create an Instagram Business Account
Once you have signed up to Instagram as a standard member, you can change your account to a business account. You do not need to pay any fees for this. It is completely free.
- Go to Settings and choose Business Account.
- Your account will switch to a business account. But you need to add a Facebook page URL.
Once you have completed these steps, you can instantly change your account to a business. You do not need to take any further action.
When you open a business account, you can also benefit from advertising services. You can advertise on Instagram and see detailed statistics for your account.
How to Create Multiple Instagram Accounts
Instagram allows you to open multiple accounts and use them in the same application. You can use up to 5 accounts.
You can change between accounts and change from account to account. When you enter the profile page, you can switch the account from the top left side.
It doesn’t matter whether it’s an individual or a business account.
You can add any account to the application. But you can’t register with the same user name, phone number and email address.
The difference information is required for each membership.
Why I Can’t Create an Instagram Account? (Solution)
To create an Instagram account is really very simple. But anyway if you are having trouble for this, there may be some reasons for this:
- You have already selected a used user name.
- The password you have chosen is not compatible.
- Your email address is registered in the system.
- Your phone number is registered in the system.
- You used different characters in your username.
- You did not confirm your phone number email address.
These problems are possible issues.
Many users may experience similar problems. In the error code, it indicates what you’re missing or writing wrong.
If you try to correct the error and re-register, the problem will be fixed.