Instagram poll is a new feature for who wants to know own followers opinion about own story post. With this feature, users can ask their followers what they think about. In this article, we will explain how to create a poll and how to get the poll results.
What Is the Importance of Instagram Polls?
Instagram poll feature available in Instagram stories. If you want to know your followers’ opinion about your story post you should start a poll in stories. The first step is creating a story.
Creating a story is almost known by everybody. But if you don’t know we can tell you with very understandable and short sentences.
- First, you need to update your Instagram app then open it and take a look at the top left of your phone screen.
- You will see a camera icon from there and tap on it.
- Now you are ready to share your Instagram Story post.
- Take a photo to anywhere or anyone then swipe the screen from bottom to top.
- You will see a deep menu but you need to select the POLL feature in there.
- Then a yes or no selection will appear in front of your screen.
- Write a question top of them and confirm the poll.
See Your Poll Results in Real-Time
However, if you don’t want to make yes or no poll you can also change your poll’s answers. In poll questions, you can only use 26 characters and you have only two response options for now. When you confirm your poll, you can share your story with your followers.
Additionally, constantly checking your poll results for further insights can add a lot of value to what you are trying to accomplish. Engagement means leads from your audience, and it is prominently the most important feature for a marketer may wish for.
While your poll is getting votes you can see which answer is more popular. Get to Instagram and your story then open the story statistics and see who joined your poll who said yes who said no.