Instagram is a widely used social platform that has many features. It brings joy to our life with its effects and filters. With Instagram, we can share our moments with everyone at a time. One of the greatest features of Instagram is Boomerang. We all know it but users wonder how to create a Boomerang on Instagram.
Although there are many features on Instagram, Boomerang might be the most famous one. It is widely used by everyone and it looks very interesting if captured well.
Yet what is Boomerang and what does make it so interesting? Let us explain what is Boomerang and how to create one.
What is Boomerang?
Boomerang is a video feature on Instagram. It is used for creating short videos up to 4 seconds. Boomerang is a feature that takes multiple photos in 4 seconds at most and turns them into a video that plays these photos back and forth.
It is pretty easy to do a Boomerang video. Once you do one, you can share it on your Story, Posts, and you can send it as a DM. Here is how.
How to Create a Boomerang for Instagram Story
It is quite easy, just follow the steps below:
- Once you open your Instagram app, go to the camera page.
- Slide the bar at the bottom of the page and select ‘Boomerang.’
- You can choose the filter for your camera before you start creating a Boomerang.
- Tap on the Shutter icon and start the Boomerang. You can do it up to 4 seconds or less.
- After you shoot your Boomerang, you can add filters, stickers, text and many other things you can do with your standard posts. You can even add music, but if you cannot do it please read our article about how to add music to an Instagram Story.
- Once you are done, tap on the Story button on the bottom left corner.
How to Create a Boomerang for Instagram Posts and DM
The process is pretty much the same. You can follow the same steps above and when you are done, just don’t tap on the Story button.
To use Boomerang on your posts, go to the camera page just like before and follow the next steps.
- When you are done creating, tap on the ‘Download’ button at the top of the page.
- Then exit the camera page and go to the home page.
- Tap on the Gallery button at the bottom middle of the page. It looks like a ‘plus’ icon.
- You can find your Boomerang video in your gallery.
- Select the Boomerang and tap on next.
- You can choose filters, trims, and covers as it is a new post.
- Tap on next and add the final details.
- Lastly, tap on ‘Share’ and your Boomerang video will be shared as a post.
To send your Boomerang as DM follow these steps:
- Once you are done creating your Boomerang through the camera, tap on ‘Send to’ button at the bottom right of the page.
- Now you can select the persons by tapping on the blue ‘Send’ button next to your friends.
- You can also post your Boomerang on your Stories from this page.
We have covered how to create a Boomerang on Instagram. We have mentioned what is Boomerang and how to add it to your Stories, Posts, and DM.
How to Save Music on Instagram
Instagram is a highly popular social media platform that enables its users to create and share their own unique content. Such as pictures and videos t...
What Does CFS Mean on Instagram?
Instagram is one of the most preferred social media platforms. If you don’t have a business account on this platform, there are some features you will...
If you want to learn more about Instagram, check out our articles about it. You may also like: ‘How to Edit a Post on Instagram.’