Do you know that some features are on one of the most popular and trendy mobile applications of all time, Instagram, to be exact, that goes undiscovered, or we don’t care about? One of these features is being able to copy the link of an image on Instagram.
It may come in handy in many situations, and it’s a shame if you don’t know how to send one of your posts to someone if you are serious about utilizing Instagram to its true potential.
Let’s assume that you find a very nice picture or an entertaining video that you want to share with your friends; you should know by now that we love to assume.
How will you be able to copy the link of this particular content to share it with others?
How to Copy the URL of an Instagram Post
If you are ready to take your baby steps into the vast ocean of Instagram, you should know that copying a URL is a pretty easy task. It won’t take much of your time, and you’ll be ready to go soon enough.
You can copy a post’s URL to your clipboard on your favorite web or mobile browser through PCs, Macs, and other mobile devices that allow you to use Instagram.
If you are curious about this feature, this article will provide you with ways to accomplish this.
Copy Links on Web Browser
If you want to copy the URL via your web browser, the process is fairly easy. It won’t take more than two minutes or so. However, you shouldn’t copy something else after this as the link will be lost if you do so.
- Go to www.instagram.com on your favorite web browser. (Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.)
- Find the photo or video you want to copy its URL.
- Next, click on the icon with an upper arrow and a box containing it to open the “Share” menu.
- After that, click on the “Copy Link” button to proceed with the manner.
- The link to this photo has been copied to your clipboard successfully.
- Now, you can share it with others as you wish.
Copy Links on Mobile Devices
The steps are almost the same if you want to use a mobile device to copy a post link. You can still paste it anywhere you want, and chances are you’ll not face any problems while doing so.
- Open your regular Instagram app and start browsing.
- Find the photo or video you want to copy its link to your clipboard.
- Next, tap on the icon with three vertical dots to open the pop-up menu.
- Next, tap on the “Copy Link” button.
- The link to this photo or video has been copied to your clipboard.
- Now, you can share your copied link with others at any time.
Conclusion on How to Copy the Link of Image on Instagram
There seems to be no restriction in sharing these videos with your social circle. You can use the direct messaging feature to directly send a post to your friends via pasting the URL you copied. You can also copy the link of an image on Instagram.
Short, trending musical videos are worldwide and on social media. Well, we can say that TikTok has led the way with that type of content. However, it ...
However, you may face backlash or copyright infringements if you try to share a post on other social media accounts without getting the owner’s consent.
Therefore, you should always be careful when trying to share or repost other people’s content as you’re bound to their permission at all times.