Do you know that there are some features of the most popular and trendy mobile applications, Instagram, that goes undiscovered or we don’t care about? One of these features is being able to copy the link of an image on Instagram.
Say that you find a very nice picture or an entertaining video that you want to share with your friends? How will you be able to copy the link of this particular content in order to share it with others?
How to Copy the URL of a Photo
If you are curious about this feature, this article will provide you with ways to accomplish this.
Copy Links on Browser
- Go to www.instagram.com.
- Find the photo or video you want to copy its URL.
- Next, click on the upper arrow.
- Next, click on “Copy Link.”
- The link of this photo has been copied to your keyboard.
- Now, you can share it with others as you wish.
Copy Links on Mobile
- Open your regular Instagram app.
- Find the photo or video you want to copy its link.
- Next, tap on three dots.
- Next, tap on “Copy Link.”
- The link of this photo has been copied to your clipboard.
- Now, you can share it with others.
BIF’s Pro Tip
There seems to be no restriction in sharing these videos with your circle. However, you may get backlash if you try to share the post on other social media accounts.
Be careful, however, while sharing these images or videos on your feed since these may be copyrighted.