To save time, you can copy any text from Facebook to paste somewhere else. Besides, any text can be copied and pasted into Facebook as a text, comment, or status update. So, how can you copy and paste on Facebook?
- Open the Facebook application on your phone, and log in to your account with your email address/phone number and password.
- Find the text you’d like to copy from Facebook.
- Hold your finger over a text you’d like to copy, and top the ‘Copy’ button; this will copy the chosen text.
- Go to the place where you would like to paste the text; you can paste it on Facebook, a different website, or another place.
- Hold your finger over the space where you’d like to paste the text, and then tap the ‘Paste’ option from the menu that comes up.
Shortcuts to Copy and Paste On Facebook
When you want tocopy and paste a text from Facebook on your desktop, shortcuts will help you more. Follow the same steps that you’re using on your mobile device with a little change. When you copy any text on your desktop, press the Ctrl+C key (press ⌘ Command+C on Macbook.) On the other side, to paste the text you’ve copied, press the Ctrl+V key ( press ⌘ Command+V on Macbook.)
FAQs About Copying and Pasting on Facebook
You can’t copy photos or videos on the platform; you can only copy texts or profile information.
With the same steps.
Yes, right-click on the message and click ‘Copy’ or use shortcuts.
Press the Ctrl+A key ( press ⌘ Command+A on Macbook) or hold your finger over the text and choose ‘Select All’ from the menu that comes up.
Yes, both two ways are possible.
Copying and Pasting on Facebook In Short
When you want to copy and paste on Facebook, you can use shortcuts as you wish or hold your finger on the place you want to copy and paste the text. That’s all!
If you liked this article about Facebook, please read our other articles about it as well. You may like how to embed Facebook feed.