The name of your channel is a brand name on YouTube and has a high effect of getting more subscribers. If you are not sure about your the name of your channel and want to change it, here is a step by step guide on how to change the YouTube channel name to help you. But don’t forget that changing the name of the channel also means changing your user name in all related Google accounts.
If you are thinking about changing your concept on the platform, then you should pick another name for your channel. However, don’t forget that doing this means changing your topic and maybe your audience also. That is why you should pick carefully.
Full Guide to Change YouTube Channel Name
Time needed: 2 minutes.
You can find the steps to change your channel name below:
- Firstly, go online. Then go to the homepage of YouTube.
You can change the name of your channel both on a desktop and mobile website. Go to https://www.youtube.com/ in your web browser.
- Click on the profile icon on YouTube.
- Open YouTube Studio from the drop-down menu.
- Once you’re in the YouTube Studio, click on ‘Customization’
- On the Customization page, head over to the Basic info section.
- Now, you can change your channel name in the Basic info section. Don’t forget it you only can change your name on YouTube every 90 days.
- After writing your new name on YouTube, click on PUBLISH, then change your name.
Conclusion – Pretty Easy
If you want to change your YouTube channel name, you can do it from settings. But don’t forget that you can only change it every 90 days. So, be sure about your change. Also, remember if you do this, it is also related to your Google and other related accounts.
If you want to learn more about YouTube, check out our other articles about it. You can be interested in how to create a new YouTube channel.