The name of your channel is a brand name on YouTube and has a high effect of getting more subscribers. If you are not sure about your the name of your channel and want to change it, here is a step by step guide on how to change the YouTube channel name to help you. But don’t forget that changing the name of the channel also means changing your user name in all related Google accounts.
If you are thinking about changing your concept on the platform, then you should pick another name for your channel. However, don’t forget that doing this means changing your topic and maybe your audience also. That is why you should pick carefully.
Full Guide to Change YouTube Channel Name
You can find the steps to change your channel name below:
- Firstly, go to the homepage of YouTube. You can change the name of your channel both on a desktop and mobile web site. Go to https://www.youtube.com/ in your web browser.
- Click on the profile icon on YouTube. If you can’t find it, you can see it on the top-right side on YouTube. After clicking on it, you will see that the drop-down menu appears. If you aren’t signed in your account, then enter your e-mail address and password.
- In order to open the settings of your YouTube account, click on Settings which is located in the middle o the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the edit on the Google button to change your YouTube name. It is located on the right side of your profile picture.
- A pop-up window will appear. Change your YouTube name there. Don’t forget it you only can change your name on YouTube every 90 days.
- After writing your new name on YouTube, click on OK, then change your name.
- You finally can start Your new name on YouTube.
You can change your YouTube channel name every 90 days. Every 90 days, you can find a new name and set up for your YouTube channel.
YouTube channel name can be changed on both the desktop and mobile sites.
Shortly, you can go to the profile icon on YouTube and open settings on YouTube. Then, you can edit your YouTube channel name every 90 days.
If you want to change your YouTube channel name, you can do it from settings. But don’t forget that you can only change it every 90 days. So, be sure about your change. Also, remember if you do this, it is also related to your Google and other related accounts.