A creative username is a very important factor in social media applications. Increasing the popularity of your page with the username you pick will help you be easier to find in searches or if you’re already familiar with the phenomenon that’s storming the coast. We are going to touch upon how to change your username on TikTok.
Well, you know that no one will view your TikTok videos if you don’t have a proper username. After all, they won’t have a way to find you among the millions who utilize the app.
So, how you can change your username on TikTok? Are there any restrictions regarding this subject? Today, we’re going to learn all the information regarding your display name on TikTok.
Choosing a Username for TikTok
To change your TikTok nickname, please follow the instructions below, let us show you how:
- Go to your profile page and tap Edit Profile to change your login name.
- Hit your current username to proceed.
- Enter the user name you want as text, then just save the changes you’ve made.
On the same page, you can edit your username, nickname, Instagram ID, YouTube channel, and profile description.
- Check if the username you have entered is not used by an existing account. If so your conversion will be successful.
- You can change your TikTok username only once in 30 days. When you change your TikTok username, you must wait 30 days to change it again.
- The TikTok username is the unique name that represents you on TikTok. Your username is written on the videos you share.
Can You Change Your Username Before 30 Days?
To prevent spammers and bullying, TikTok allows you to only change your username 30 days after changing it. This raises the question of “how to change the TikTok username before 30 days,” or how to change your profile name if there is still a restriction within 30 days.
Usually, there is no way to overcome this rule of waiting that has been set by TikTok developers, but you can easily bypass this restriction by doing some tricks. So, if you recently changed your Tik Tok username, you will be able to change it again.
- Unlock your mobile device and open “Settings.”
- Then, tap “General” and then open “Date and Time.”
- After that, be sure to disable the “Automatically adjust” feature.
- Now set a date in the future or at least one month ahead.
- You can then open TikTok and notice that the trick works, and now you can change your username once more.
You can write to us in the comments section regarding what you want to know more about TikTok. Do you remember your first username on TikTok? If you do, share it with us down below. We would love to hear. Thank you for choosing InstaFollowers!
What Is a TikTok (Musical.ly) Username?
When you register for the popular short video sharing platform TikTok (Musical.ly), you are given a user name “user-*****.” This username is also your user ID. Hence, you have to pay close attention to it.
The most crucial point to remember before changing the TikTok username is that the username can be changed once a month. So, if you change your username for trial purposes, you will have to wait at least one month.
This statement is the answer to the question of “why my TikTok username does not change?” If the username does not change, you have used your right to change your username this month. Better luck next time.
FAQs on How to Change Your Username on TikTok
As in other social media platforms, people who have a lot of fans or followers are paid for their partnerships with brands.
Well, you can always use your real name on TikTok. However, if you want the attention of people you should choose a popular name that speaks to many different people.
First of all, good quality content will always give you the likes you need. However, buying TikTok likes from our service is another great option to boost your account.
Yes, the interesting fact is that you can only like 500 times a day on TikTok.
Conclusion on How to Change Your Username on TikTok
Choosing your username on TikTok is crucial. In this article, we explained how you can change your username on TikTok. Thank you for reading! Before you leave, if you need to know how to use TikTok on a PC or Mac by any chance, you have landed in the right place.