Since smartphones get into our lives, we have met the applications that provide us great convenience. Now, instead of buying albums or CDs, we can listen to music from these platforms instantly. Spotify, being an online service that lets users listen to music anytime, anywhere, is one of the world’s most important digital music platforms. With Spotify, you can listen to and download the songs you want, discover new songs, and download the song or album you want. However, in various cases, it may be necessary to change your Spotify account password. Unfortunately, you can not change your Spotify password using the mobile app. Therefore, we will further explain how to change the password of your Spotify, respectively.
Change Spotify Password: If You Know Your Password
If you know your password, you can follow the steps below;
- Go to https://www.spotify.com/account/change-password/ in your browser.
- Enter your email address or username and enter your password.
- Enter your current password again and then enter your new password.
- Tap on Set New Password.
Now, your password has changed.
Change Spotify Password: If You Don’t Remember Your Password
If you don’t remember your password, however, follow the steps below;
- Go to https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/; the password reset page.
- Enter your registered email address and tap on Click.
- Click on the link sent to your email address,
- Perform the reset password.
That is all. You can change your password successfully by following these steps.
How to Buy Spotify Premium Membership?
To get premium membership;
- Go to Spotify.com in your browser and sign up.
- Tap on Get Premium
- Choose your subscription plan and payment method (card or mobile pay)
- Enter your payment details and Tap on Start My Spotify Premium.
Is Spotify Down? How To Check It?
Spotify offers free online music streaming with a premium offline option and has over 400 million active users worldwide. There might be a few issues ...
Why Is My Spotify Not Working?
The largest audio streaming service available today is Spotify. Therefore, it shouldn't come as a surprise that at some point, while using Spotify on ...
By following these steps, you start your Spotify Premium membership with a plan that compatible with you, and you can take advantage of Premium features.
Conclusion of Changing a Spotify Account Password
This article described how to change your Spotify account password and how to Get Premium membership. You can easily change your Spotify password and Get Premium by following the steps above. If you liked this article, you may also like to know how to change Facebook password as well.