More and more people use Spotify each day as their music and podcast browsing platform. One of the biggest companies in the music downloading industry, Spotify, has already reached three hundred million. When you decide to change or have a new email, changing it on each platformyou use, or in this case, Spotify, can be a little bit overwhelming.
In this article, we’ll talk about and explain how to change your email on Spotify. The process is really easy; you will just need to follow these few steps.
Changing Email Address on Spotify
You can change your personal information from Spotify settings. Here’s how:
- Open the Spotify website from any web browser on your Mac or PC. These settings cant be reached from mobile or computer apps.
- Log in to Spotify.
- After you logged into your account, click on your profile in the top right corner.
- Click on Account.
- From your Spotify account page, click on Edit Profile on the left bar.
- Your email address detailing will be shown, type in your new email.
- Click on Save Profile to save your changes.
- You will receive a confirmation email afterward.
I Can’t Change My Spotify Email
Sometimes like every other platform, the usual process might not work for you. Here are some reasons why you can’t change your Spotify email.
If you are using Spotify through another platform like your Facebook account, changing the email might be slightly different from the steps above.
When your account was created, if you used another social platform to change your Spotify’s email address, you might need to change the address from the other platform’s settings.
If you are getting different errors while changing the email, try resetting your password or contacting Spotify Support.
Make sure you’re connected to Internet the whole time, and you are making the change from the website, not the app.
Conclusion about Changing Email on Spotify
This short article explained how to change your email address on the music streaming platform Spotify. Hopefully, we answered your questions successfully. If you liked this article, you may also like to know how to disconnect Spotify from Facebook as well.