When you have some necessary situations or forgotten your password, you can change your Facebook password. You can do this easily from the web and mobile. If you don’t know how to change Facebook password, we will give you a few tips about it:
- Go to the main Settings on Facebook.
- Security & Login
- Tab on to Change Password section
- Type your current account password
- Enter new password
- And save! Your passwords have been changed.
Why Should I Change my Password?
To do this, you must have some security vulnerabilities or have forgotten your password. If you think someone is using your password, you should change it now. Or if you’ve used an internet cafe or a public Wifi connection, they can be a problem for your account security. We recommend that you change your password every three months or six months, even if it is not because you are likely to have a security problem on the internet at any time; always got to be careful. Make sure your password is as long and complex as possible.
Change Password on Mobile
Almost all Facebook transactions are the same, both on the web and on the mobile. Therefore, Facebook users do not have problems with settings. To change Facebook password on mobile, simply follow these steps:
- Open Facebook app
- Go to Settings
- Settings and Privacy – > Settings
- Security – > Security and Login
- Login – > Change password
- Write your current password and type a new password
You can change your password in this way on Android, Ios, and all other operating systems. Otherwise, do not click any external link. Sometimes you may receive fake emails, and it might look like it was posted on Facebook. Never click on the links in these emails. Facebook will never send you an email and ask you for your password.
I Forgot My Password. How Can I Retrieve It?
Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten your Facebook account password. You can retrieve or create a new password in a few minutes. To do this, just click on the “Forgot Password” link and enter your user name, email, or phone number. You can request your password by typing any of them. If you do not know any of them, you should contact Facebook customer service. They will recommend you different methods to get your password.
Secure Passwords Tips For Facebook
When creating your account password, there are some criteria to consider. When you change Facebook password, we’ll give you some pieces of security advice:
- Do not select your password from easily predicted fonts and numbers
- Use different passwords than your other passwords on other social media sites.
- Try not to write anywhere and share with anyone within easy reach
- Use the combination of uppercase and lower case letters
- Make sure your password is at least ten characters
- Change your password in certain periods
- Don’t save your password on a public computer
- Avoid installing any programs or applications that you do not know to your computer or mobile devices.
To Conclude Facebook Password Change
The safety of your account should be your top priority, and you should change your password frequently. We hope this article was helpful to you. Before you go, however, we believe you might have questions about changing the password on a different platform, namely, Spotify. If that’s the case, read our brief guide on how to change Spotify password.