Tinder is one of the most used applications in the world that has been popular for a long time. In this application, users can match and meet people according to the age, gender, and location category they set. Users can meet many people who are compatible with their age groups and interests. Yet, some information entered incorrectly during registration may cause problems later. The most common of these incorrectly entered information is the age information. In this case, you do not need to open a new account because you can edit your age settings without opening a new account. We will explain to you in detail how to change age on Tinder.
How to Change Your Age on Tinder
You can sign up to Tinder via email and Facebook. If you subscribe Tinder with your Facebook account, your age in your Tinder profile will automatically change and update within 24 hours after you change your age on Facebook. Here is how to do it:
- Open your Facebook account on your device because Tinder takes your date of birth information from Facebook if you have registered with your Facebook account.
- Click the About button under your Facebook cover photo.
- On the opening menu, find the Edit Basic Information part and tap it. That will open a different page, and you can change your birth date from there.
- Update your date of birth from the drop-down menu.
- Please keep in mind that Facebook will not allow you to update your date of birth if you have recently changed it. So, you may have to try it later.
- If you have not changed your date of birth recently, then your age will be changed, and within 24 hours, your Tinder age will be changed too.
How Can I Change My Age on Tinder Without Facebook?
If you are logged in to Tinder with your phone number, not with your Facebook account, or if you cannot find the age change page for various reasons, this means that there is no age changing feature defined in your account. And in this case, you have to reset your account and open a new account again. You can find the steps to do it below:
- First of all, log into your Tinder application with your mobile device.
- You will see the Delete Account option when you open the Settings screen on Tinder, tap it after when you find this option.
- Confirm the deleting process and then remove the Tinder application from your mobile device.
- Then, open your relevant Facebook Account and click on the Settings button. Then, scroll down the screen; you will see the Apps and Websites section. Click it and find the Tinder application there, after finding it, remove Tinder from your Facebook account.
- Log out of your Facebook account and create a new Facebook account with the correct date of birth.
- Now, reinstall Tinder to your mobile device.
- Open Tinder, and now you can create a new account and a new age for yourself. Or else, you can sign in with your new Facebook account to make it easier if you want. But please keep in mind that if you choose to sign in with your phone number, you will need a new phone number to have a new account on Tinder application because you will not be able to use your old phone number.
In this article, we try to explain to you how to change age on Tinder. You may have entered your age incorrectly when signing up on Tinder, or your age at your Facebook account may be wrong. In an application like Tinder, age is a very important factor, and after changing your age, you will see how many different matches you get and how many different people you meet.
We do not advise you to change your date of birth too often. And please do not refer to this method all the time, because there is a limitation. It is useful to be careful when making these kinds of changes.
Can You Use Tinder Without Facebook?
Did you know that you can use Tinder without Facebook? The application's main way to log in is the social network, but it also has a way to log in wit...
If you want to learn more about Tinder, please read our other articles about it as well. You may be interested in what are Tinder top picks.