SoundCloud is a music platform on which users can listen to their favorite songs anytime. Thanks to its extensive Music catalog, SoundCloud will offer you the titles of the moment according to your tastes. Unlike other music platforms such as Deezer or Spotify, SoundCloud is collaborative. Indeed, musicians can upload their songs to make them discover a broad audience.
In this article, we will focus on how to cancel SoundCloud Go. In addition, if you want to recover your SoundCloud Go subscription, you can find the details about it.
What Is SoundCloud Go and Pro?
The SoundCloud audio platform offers its users a paid part named SoundCloud Go. This subscription will allow you to enjoy all the features provided, among which:
- Listen to music offline.
- Without advertising between songs.
- Access to more than 135 million titles.
- Full tracks SoundCloud Go and goodbye to 30-second previews.
You have a free trial for 30 days, and then this SoundCloud Go subscription will cost 9,99 euros per month, payable each month. You can request an unsubscription anytime within the first 30 days of the subscription. Otherwise, each month started will be paid, and it will be necessary to request the cancellation beforehand.
How to Contact SoundCloud Customer Service
If you recently deleted your SoundCloud account by mistake, it is possible to recover it by requesting customer service. If, however, you have any further questions regarding the deletion of your account, it is possible to contact customer service. You can open the SoundCloud Support page and submit a request. Follow the steps below to submit a request;
- Open SoundCloud Help Center.
- Click on the “Ask a question” button.
- Choose a related topic to your need.
- Now, you can ask your question on chat.
How to Cancel SoundCloud Go or Pro
If you want to cancel your membership, you can visit the SoundCloud website to unsubscribe from the SoundCloud Go option. If you are within 30 days of the trial, your refund will be considered within three days. You can follow the steps below to cancel your membership;
- Click on the Sign In button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Continue to sign in to your record by entering your email address and secret word. You can sign in utilizing Facebook or Google.
- Click on the three dabs in the upper right corner of the page, after which you will notice a drop-down menu option.
- Select the “subscription” button.
- It presents a page where you will see your month-to-month membership.
- Click Confirm and Cancel Plan. This will lead you to the upcoming page with data, accepting you have a SoundCloud update.
- Click Ok; get his catch to affirm your choice.
After canceling your membership, you may need to know how to delete SoundCloud account.
The Most Effective Method to Drop SoundCloud Go Utilizing iTunes
What Is SoundCloud?
SoundCloud is one of the best quality sound creation apps ever produced. The application, which allows the world to listen to people's voices, highlig...
How to Change Your SoundCloud Picture
SoundCloud is a music sharing tool and music sharing platform in its simplest definition. The Berlin-based SoundCloud app was first established in Sto...
You can also cancel SoundCloud Go on iTunes if you linked them. Before you cancel your account, you can buy SoundCloud Followers to boost your account, so maybe there is no need to cancel it.
- Open iTunes on your gadget.
- Go to sign in with your Apple ID and secret word. this leads you to a page where you will see a menu bar with Song, View, Account, and Help.
- Select a record, which will open a drop-down menu.
- Snap the View My Account button.
- On the following page, select Manage.
- Snap-on SoundCloud Go membership.
- Feel free to click Unsubscribe.
- He will drop his SoundCloud Go from iTunes.
Instructions to Drop SoundCloud Go Utilizing Your iPhone/iPad
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click your Apple ID.
- Click the iTunes and App Store.
- Feel free to tap the Apple ID at the top, which will make you see your Apple ID email address.
- Click View Apple ID. This carries you to the record arrangement page.
- Click memberships that present to you a rundown of dynamic memberships.
- Click Unsubscribe. Its outcomes include dropping your membership, which will produce results after the current one lapses.
Conclusion of How to Cancel SoundCloud Go
In this article, we explained how you could cancel your SoundCloud Go account or recover it. We have included all the necessary steps to cancel SoundCloud Go. After following the steps we mentioned, you can cancel your SoundCloud Go easily, and if you want, you can recover it.