SoundCloud is a music platform on which users can listen to their favorite songs at any time. Thanks to its extensive catalog of Music, SoundCloud will offer you the titles of the moment according to your tastes. Unlike other music platforms such as Deezer or Spotify, SoundCloud is collaborative. Indeed, musicians will be able to upload their songs to make them discover to a broad audience. In this article, we will focus on how to cancel SoundCloud Go.
If you are new to SoundCloud, you have three possibilities to register for SoundCloud:
- By logging in through your Facebook account.
- By logging in through your Google account.
- Or by creating a SoundCloud account with your email address.
Unsubscribe from SoundCloud Go and Pro
The SoundCloud audio platform offers its users a paid part named SoundCloud Go. This subscription will allow you to enjoy all the features provided, among which:
- Listen to music offline.
- Without advertising between songs.
- Access to more than 135 million titles.
- Full tracks SoundCloud Go and goodbye to 30-second previews.
You have a free trial for 30 days, and then this SoundCloud Go subscription will cost 9,99 euros per month, payable each month. You can request unsubscription at any time within the first 30 days of the subscription. Otherwise, each month started will be paid, it will be necessary to request the cancellation beforehand. To unsubscribe from the SoundCloud Go option, you must :
Log in to your Soundcloud account.
Go directly to this URL: https://soundcloud.com/settings/plan.
Click “Stop auto-renewal.”
This is done; your membership to the SoundCloud Go or Pro subscription is taken into account. If you are within 30 days of trial, your refund will be taken into account within three days.
Contact Soundcloud Customer Service
If you recently deleted your SoundCloud account by mistake, it is possible to recover it by requesting customer service. If, however, you have any further questions regarding the deletion of your account, it is possible to contact customer service:
Go to the SoundCloud Frequently Asked Questions.
In the FAQ, you will have the opportunity to contact SoundCloud customer service by email.
Visit the Authority SoundCloud Site Utilizing Any Program
- Click on the Sign In button that shows up in the upper right corner of the page.
- Continue to sign in to your record by entering your email address and secret word. then again, you can sign in utilizing Facebook or Google.
- Click on the three dabs that show up in the upper right corner of the page, after which you will notice a drop-down menu option.
- Select a membership.
- Continue to tap on the Change button. It presents to you a page where you will see your month to month membership and bundle.
- Click on Selects from recharging.
- Click Confirm and Cancel Plan. This will lead you to the upcoming page with data, accepting you have a SoundCloud update.
- Click Ok, got his catch to affirm your choice.
The Most Effective Method to Drop SoundCloud Go Utilizing iTunes
- Open iTunes on your gadget.
- Go to sign in with your Apple ID and secret word. this leads you to a page where you will see a menu bar with Song, View, Account, Help.
- Select a record, which will open a drop-down menu.
- Snap the View My Account button.
- On the following page, select Manage.
- Snap-on SoundCloud Go membership.
- Feel free to click Unsubscribe.
- He will drop his SoundCloud Go from iTunes.
Instructions to Drop SoundCloud Go Utilizing Your iPhone/iPad
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click your Apple ID.
- Click the iTunes and App Store.
- Feel free to tap the Apple ID that shows up at the top, which will make you see your Apple ID email address.
- Click View Apple ID. This carries you to the record arrangement page.
- Click memberships that present to you a rundown of dynamic memberships.
- Click Unsubscribe. Its outcomes in the dropping of your membership, which will produce results after the current one lapses.
FAQs on How to Cancel SoundCloud Go
Unlike other music platforms such as Deezer or Spotify, SoundCloud is collaborative.
To register for SoundCloud, you have three possibilities: By logging in through your Facebook or Google account or creating a SoundCloud account with your email address.
You will no longer be able to log in to your SoundCloud account or listen to the music you have recorded in your playlist.
You have a free trial for 30 days, and then this SoundCloud Go subscription will cost 9,99 euros per month, payable each month.
If you recently deleted your SoundCloud account by mistake, it is possible to recover it by requesting customer service.
Conclusion of How to Cancel SoundCloud Go
In this article, we explained how you could cancel your SoundCloud Go account or recover it. We have included all the necessary steps to cancel SoundCloud Go. Hopefully, we were able to help.