Apple Music is an application that allows you to listen to high-quality music, which can be used on iPhone, Apple TV, Macbooks, and Apple Watch. The application works with a monthly subscription and will continue as long as you do not cancel Apple music.
Today we will see together how to cancel your apple music subscription. All you need to do is follow the instructions we will give you. It is not complicated and does not require advanced technical knowledge. After reading all the way through you will be able to cancel your subscription with ease.
Steps for Canceling Apple Music
The cancellation process varies according to the ios device you are using. We follow different steps on each device. First, we will tell you how to cancel it on your iPhone.
Cancel Subscription on your iPhone
- You need to open the Settings app first.
- Then press your name under your profile icon.
- You see the Subscriptions. Tap subscriptions to edit subscriptions.
- Select Apple music and cancel your Apple music subscription.
Manage Subscription on Your Mac
- Open the App Store application.
- You should click your name or sign-in to see.
- Press the view information button on the top of the window. You need to login here.
- When you scroll down the page, you will see subscriptions. Press the Manage button.
- You will see the edit button next to Apple music; click edit.
- The last step is to click the cancel subscription button.
Canceling Apple Music on Apple Watch
- Firstly, Open App Store on your Apple Watch.
- Scroll to Account and tap it.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Tap Apple Music to control.
- You will see the cancel button.
Organizing Subscriptions on Apple TV
- Open Settings on your Apple TV
- Select Users & Accounts and select your account.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Select Apple Music and select cancel subscription.
Don’t Have an IOS Device?
If you do not have an Apple device, the way to unsubscribe will be changed. First of all, you can cancel your subscription on the site. For this, you need to go to music.apple.com. Sign in, and then tap your account icon or photo. Choose settings. Scroll down to the Subscriptions section and click Manage. Follow the given instructions to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel via iTunes.
- For this, you should download İtunes on your computer.
- Press the Account option. You may be asked to log in.
- Press view my account.
- Come to the Settings section and press the manage button next to it.
- Press the Edit button next to Apple Music.
- Press the Cancel subscription button.
FAQ About Canceling Apple Music
Your monthly subscription will not renew. You cannot continue to use the service.
Yes, you will lose your music. The only music you’ve purchased individually will remain.
Apple Music won’t cancel by itself. It is renewed every month. If you want to cancel, you should follow the steps we explained.
Probably, you could not follow the steps correctly. Please read our text and try again. If still not working, contact apple.
If you follow the steps we explained, it will be canceled immediately.
Conclusion on Canceling Apple Music
It is renewed every month whether you use Apple music or not. You can use your remaining rights after your cancellation. This does not apply to the free trial period. You can cancel in seconds from all your IOS devices. Want to cancel your subscriptions on music accounts? Maybe you are giving music a break for a while. If that’s so make sure to read our article on how to cancel SoundCloud Go.