With the new ability to ask Instagram questions, the Story game is changing. Since its launch, Instagram Stories have been evolving and changing, in a good way in every aspect. People loved it fleeting nature, as it disappears after 24 hours. After conducting polls, adding music and crazy things like emoji slider, the ability to ask and receive Instagram questions is added to the app. It is already a great source of engagement and revenue for brands and businesses.
Maybe you are looking for good questions to ask girls, maybe for questions to ask your friend, or random questions to ask people. There are a lot of good content on the internet. (Instagram Support)
Instagram How to Ask Questions on Story
Here’s some easy steps to how to ask question on Instagram Stories.
- Open the Instagram app and tap your profile picture with a plus on it to post a regular story. It’s at the top left corner, at the start of Story Feed.
- Select the type of Story you want to post or select an image or video you already have from your roll.
- Tap the sticker icon to open your stickers, it’s the second one at the top right corner.
- In Stickers tab, tap on to Questions sticker.
- Type the question you want to ask to the up part and tap ‘Done’.
- Share your Story with Instagram questions to the public to get some answers.
Don’t forget to check your Instagram questions before the story disappears as you will not be able to see it after 24 hours.
Pages that you may be interested in: https://www.instafollowers.co/blog/how-to-see-private-instagram