Did you ever want to get your audience’s opinion about anything but had no possible way to conduct a poll real quick? If that’s the case for you, you’re in luck, as Instagram answered our calls. Now there are Instagram questions. The digital marketing game is changing with the new ability to ask questions on Instagram Stories. In this way, any user with an eligible account can now ask questions to their followers or visitors and receive direct answers to those Instagram story questions through some interactions within the Stories.
That means B2Bs and B2Cs now have fresh and astonishing ways to interact with their customers directly and generate leads as expected. And as we know, building a bond with your audience is one of the most important aspects of social media and digital marketing industries.
There are so many varied and original ideas to utilize this brand-new feature to our advantage, and we’re going to talk about them.
What Are Question Stickers on Instagram?
Since its launch, Instagram Stories have been evolving and changing in an excellent way in every aspect. People loved its fleeting nature, as it entirely vanishes from your feed after a full 24 hours. Learn more about how to use Instagram Stories.
However, you can still go back in time through your archive and find a Story back from 2016 still intact. Check how to unarchive on Instagram. Thrilling, right?
- Other than that, thanks to research, today, we know that Stories managed to increase the usage time of the app by a whopping six minutes, from 24 minutes to 32 minutes.
- Also, it is known that almost all of the users (86,6% in exact) on Instagram use Instagram Stories daily! That means you’re missing out on a lot if you’re not utilizing this amazing feature.
After conducting polls, adding music and crazy things like an emoji slider, and asking and receiving Instagram questions are added to the app. It is already a great source of engagement and revenue for brands and businesses. What’s better than being able to ask questions to your audience and hear their thoughts about the subject directly?
Maybe you are looking for good questions to ask girls, maybe for questions to ask your friend, or random questions to ask people to reply. There is a lot of good content on the internet.
How to Ask Questions on Instagram Stories
Here are some easy steps to how to ask a question on Instagram Stories. There are no strict restrictions related to question stickers; you can use them as you want. You can ask for advice, encourage your visitors to debate topics through the answers, learn what’s dear to them and utilize it; countless possibilities may work to your advantage.
- Open the Instagram app and tap your profile picture with a plus on it to post a regular story. It’s at the top left corner, at the start of Story Feed.
- Select the type of Story you want to post, or select a photo or video you already have from your roll.
- Tap the sticker button to open your stickers; it’s the second one at the top right corner.
- In the Stickers tab, tap on Questions to add a Questions sticker.
- Type the question you want to ask to the up part and tap ‘Done.’
- After you’ve added a Question sticker with “Ask me a question,” share your Story with Instagram questions to the public to get some answers.
Don’t forget to check your Instagram story questions before the Story disappears, as you will not see it after 24 hours. You can see who views your Story from the bottom left corner of the page when you are looking at your Story, and you can find responses to your questions.
Some Good Questions to Ask Your Audience
Instagram questions are an excellent way to get feedback. It is not a deep Instagram analytics feature, but you can learn a few things from your followers.
- Do you think that I’m pretty/handsome?
- Do you have a crush on me? Text me.
- Is it a good idea to let your girlfriend/boyfriend do a girl’s/boy’s night out?
- Do you approve of the rise of hip-hop music to the mainstream?
- Have you seen the new episode of this TV series?
- What do you think about the latest political event?
Instagram is one of the most popular social media applications of recent years. In this social media application, your account is visible to all users...
To sum up, we can easily say that Instagram questions for stories and question stickers will be a reliable weapon for marketers and influencers for the next decade. You can hear your audience’s thoughts about a single product, service, or event. In this case, you’ll be getting direct feedback from people who care about your brand. What is a good question to ask on Instagram? If you know one, let us know down right in the comments; we love our readers’ suggestions. Thank you for reading this article.