Anyone can have more than one Instagram account, there’s nothing wrong with that, morally or legally. Adding multiple Instagram accounts to Instagram login is easy. Maybe you need one for your business and brand, maybe one for just stalking, and maybe your cute cat photos are coming as too much to your personal accounts. Either way, you can add up to 5 different accounts to your official Instagram app and it is so easy to switch between them.
Instagram’s account switching feature is active since February 2016 and people have been loving it. With this feature, you can add numerous Instagram profiles to your app to switch between them without having to log out and log in back again.
It is not entitled to personal accounts. You can also add an Instagram business account.
So, let’s see how you can do that.
How to Have Multiple Instagram Accounts
- Enter to your profile and tap on the three parallel lines at top right.
- Tap to the gear icon at the bottom right.
- Scroll down on the menu and tap on ‘Add Account’, it is almost at the bottom.
- Type in the username and password of the profile you would like to log in.
- (Optional) Log in with Facebook way if that is how you arranged your other account.
Note that, you can add up to 5 multiple Instagram accounts on a single device. You can freely switch between your multiple Instagram accounts and you can do any kind of activity with these accounts. As nothing changes for your main account when you change a setting in your other accounts.
Once you have several accounts added in, you will be able see your profile photo appear in places all over the app, so you can tell which account you are using at that moment.
How to switch between accounts
- Enter your account’s main page.
- There should be your username on the top middle with a drop-down arrow about it.
- Click on this username and tap on the account you want to use.
Pages that you may be interested in: https://www.instafollowers.co/blog/how-to-deactivate-instagram
We recommend that you read our previous article titled How Much Does Instagram Pay?