It is extremely important to keep our bodies in shape whilst doing the same for our minds. To have a healthy body, we go to the gym, do fitness, go running, work out, and much more. And to have a healthy mind, we all need to blow off steam sometimes. Our favorite applications like Instagram or Facebook, can be great places to do that. That is why we may need gym and fitness captions / quotes.
With most of the experiences we have, we can’t help but think: “I want to share this with other people.” If you are one of those who think the same about your fitness routine but can’t come up with the right caption to post it, we might just help you. Here are a few ideas for gym and fitness captions / quotes, to go with your best inspirational shots while working it out!
Funny Gym and Fitness Captions and Quotes
- You didn’t see what I have eaten today.
- I will keep eating and then burning it.
- I hit the gym, so I won’t have to hit you.
- I’m torn between cardio and pizza.
- This guy/girl is on fire! But seriously, my muscles are burning.
- Keep your squats low and your standards high.
- My workout is to run away from my problems, also running.
- If I don’t hit the gym, I would hit you with all this energy.
- I work out so I can eat more.
- “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!” – Jillian Michaels.
- “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- I really hate it until I just stop whining and start working out.
- Alexa, do my workout session for me.
- This is before I started my workout, you don’t want to see the after pic.
- Spoiler alert: cardio is worth the result but it sucks.
- 1 minute is really long when you are doing that strength workout.
- “Well done is better than well said.”- Benjamin Franklin
- Yes, I am tired, but I was going to be tired at the end of the day anyways.
- Once you stop complaining, it becomes easier than you thought.
- Time to be sore for eternity.
Motivational Gym and Fitness Captions and Quotes
- Work hard, play harder.
- Slow progress is still progress.
- Every minute of it counts.
- I can’t wait to get that post-workout happiness.
- Don’t think, just go!
- It’s hard until you really decide to do it.
- You will thank yourself sooner than you think.
- Aim better, do better, be better.
- My goal is to be healthy and happy.
- Doing this for myself.
- “It is health that is real wealth.” – Gandhi.
- Push yourself to your limits, and you will have higher limits.
- It’s really not supposed to be easy.
- If you are not shaking, are you even doing it right?
- “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” – Bret Contreras
- When I work out, I work the problems out in my mind too.
- It is all about dedication. Step by step, but every day.
- Let’s do this. No excuses.
- Good results are worth the struggle.
When you are posting a story on Instagram, just tap on the picture before sharing it to write something. You can even choose fonts.
You can click on “What’s on Your Mind” and type your captions/quotes to share a new status on Facebook.
Just before you post your picture on Instagram, an empty box will appear near the photo for you to write captions.
With this article, we gave you some ideas on gym and fitness captions and quotes to post with your amazing work out pictures. Hopefully, you are inspired and motivated to do more. You can choose to use either one of the above or come up with the perfect gym quote yourself.