If you want to go to the frame by frame on YouTube, get ready to explore YouTube’s unknown features! Today we will examine how you can get the chance to watch any video on YouTube frame by frame – it is quite easy. You can examine in detail the two different tools we will offer you!
Going Frame By Frame with YouTube Player
You will have the chance to edit your videos frame by frame thanks to several very useful features offered by the YouTube Player. The steps you need to perform using this third-party application can be listed as follows:
- First, open and pause the video.
- You can then start frame by frame watching the video using the two different keyboard shortcuts we will present to you now. That is, you can click the “< “sign or”>” sign on your keyboard.
- If you click on the first one, you can skip a frame backward. If you click the second one, it’ll be possible to move the frame forward.
Going Frame By Frame with iMovie
Let’s examine this method, which is compatible with Mac branded computers with IOS operating system. This tool is completely free, so you can use it easily.
- In the tool, first, click on the “file” option. You will “create” a project, so go to the relevant category and then click on “new project”.
- Click “Import” to add the video to the system.
- You need to click “Edit” after “Play head” to make changes to the video via this tool while watching.
- In this way, you will activate a frame by the frame editing process.
- When you are done, you can click Export to share the video.
FAQs About Going Frame by Frame on YouTube
To not be affected by various internet connection problems and to benefit from more editing options, offline editing is recommended.
Yes. You can use Filmora9 on both systems. Furthermore, you can start the trial process for free.
To capture the small details in the video, avoid time-lapse problems, and get more likes by uploading a perfect video!
To move back, use < on the keyboard. To move forward, use > on the keyboard.
If you record high-quality videos in the right area and edit them carefully, you can earn money through a high number of audiences.
Conclusion: Going Frame By Frame on YouTube
It is possible to watch any video frame by frame on YouTube. Also, you can edit your video by watching it in that way carefully. It is important to note that a video edited frame by frame will look extremely professional.
If you liked this article, you may also like our article about what tags are on YouTube.