How to Get Instagram Account Back?
Instagram is inseparable part of our lives. We share all moments and all information on it. But what if your Instagram account is stolen? Today, it is thought as losing your identification. Also, in the case that you forget your accession information to Instagram, it can be dangerous that your information is open to be stolen. So, how to get Instagram account back? Here is full explanation for you step by step:
Recovery with received e –mail
If you sure about your mail address, but you do not sure about password, you can use “I forget the password” section. You can see “Password reset” section on Instagram login screen. Send a request to get a new password. Don’t forget to change the password after you access your Instagram account.
Recovery without e-mail
Sometimes, you also have some difficulties to access your own mail address. So, here is another answer to how to get back Instagram account:
- Go to Instagram login screen and tap to “I need more help” section.
- In next stage, define your account as individual account who includes personal photos.
- Then, Instagram asks an active e-mail address to communicate with you. Write a valid mail address.
- Instagram sends to a code to that mail address. Then, Instagram wants to you to write that code, your full name and phone number on A4 page.
- After you write the information, take a photo with that page and send to Instagram support service.
- If your information and photo is right, Instagram will send a new password in short time.
Report to Instagram that your account is hacked
If your account is hacked and posts photos without your information, you can write to directly to support service of Instagram. Then, you can get a code directly. After the code, follow the procedure which is listed above.