We all have our goofy pictures with friends and family. And sometimes even just looking at them can make us feel a lot better. So, “Why not share this energy with others?” you may think and want to share your most cheerful and inspirational photographs on your social media accounts. Or maybe you just need a quick motivation boost after a bad day. Regardless of your problem, it never hurts anyone to read and enjoy funny and inspirational quotes and captions.
You can use these ideas we are about to give you as your best pictures’ captions or come up with your own amazing uplifting words, or as another option, just enjoy and get inspired by them.
Short Funny and Inspirational Quotes
- “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.” – Billie Burke.
- “If at first, you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you.” – Steven Wright.
- Always remember that you are unique – just like everybody else.
- “Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.”- Benjamin Franklin.
- “Food is an important part of a balanced diet.” – Fran Lebowitz.
- “Bad decisions make good stories.” – Ellis Vidler.
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – Winnie the Pooh.
- I faked it until I made it. And you all bought it.
- I will say it was easy once I succeed. (P.S. It wasn’t.)
- Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.
- “Luck is what you have leftover after you give 100 percent.” – Langston Coleman.
- It was hard, but we made it after all.
- “Opportunity does not knock; it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler.
- “Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire.
- “Some people are like clouds: when they disappear, it’s a beautiful day.” – Lisa Lieberman-Wang.
Funny Inspirational Quotes for Selfie
- Think like a proton. Always positive.
- I wish I could wake up like this.
- “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.” – Robert Frost
- “I have to be successful because I like expensive things.” – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
- What do you think of the beautiful view?
- “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” – Cathy Guisewite
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…one step at a time.” -Joe Girard
- My make up inspires me to go to work and show everyone how good it looks.
- “Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.” -Ann Bradford
- Most of the people make it seem easier than it looks. Don’t think it’s harder for you.
FAQs About Inspirational Quotes
Yes, before you post your story, you can tap anywhere on the screen and start typing.
Yes, by clicking the little pen symbol on top of your post you can edit and change your Instagram captions even after you shared the post.
After logging into your Facebook account, you can write any kind of quotes/captions by clicking the “What´s on Your Mind” section.
An Instagram caption works as a description to better explain your content. You can customize it and add text, tags, hashtags, and emojis up to 2200 characters.
An Instagram bio is a short division on your profile’s main view, located right below your username and followers/following info. There you can add some details about yourself.
Conclusion On Funny and Inspirational Quotes
In this article, we tried to cheer you up and put a smile on your faces by sharing some of our favorite funny and inspirational quotes and captions, some from famous and very known people, some as just a few ideas. You can use them on your social media accounts to have a laugh with your friends and family or just write them to go along under your funniest picture.