This time we would like to talk about the analytics platform from Facebook, namely Facebook Analytics, which is said to have a lot of cool functions in it, what we can get from this analytics platform, and also how to set it up. We will discuss this here.
What Is Facebook Analytics?
Facebook Analytics is an analytics platform from Facebook that functions as a tracker and can be integrated into the web/app. Besides that, it can also recognize Facebook pages’ performance, so it’s not just the web and the app. By integrating Facebook Analytics into the web/app, we can analyze a lot of information in it such as Active Users, Revenue, Funnels, Retention, Cohorts, Customer Journeys, App / Web Events Analysis, LTV Analysis and the most exciting is the customer journey which in our opinion the data displayed is easier to read than the customer journey shown in Google Analytics.
How to Use Facebook Analytics
- To access Facebook Analytics, you only need to click the Insights menu at the top of the profile page.
- After that, the Overview page will appear as below.
- On the left, you can see several other menus.
- However, Overview is the main dashboard that displays a summary of everything happening on your Facebook page.
- There, we can monitor the data for the past 28 days, just today or one day before.
- On the Overview page, you can see information about the total clicks made by visitors, the number of page views, likes, and much more.
- Three tabs display information on the user’s online time, post type, and top post in the Posts menu.
- Reach and engagement: Shows data on the number of people who viewed your post.
- Actions: Displays data on what moves people have taken on your page, for example, clicking on a call-to-action and so on.
- People: This menu provides access to demographic information on visitors.
- Views: The total number of people who visited your page and what parts they saw.
- Post: Performance post from time to time.
Integrating Facebook analytics into the website the way is straightforward. The first thing to think about is what events are significant for the business. For example for hotel booking sites, we can create event_visit_home, event_search, event_view_product, event_ add_to_cart, event_register, event_purchase. There are so many events that we can send to this analytics. We can even create custom events if needed. For example, we have a site where people have to buy points to be able to transact. We can create event_purchase_poin, for example. For more details, what code must be integrated, please refer to this page developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-pixel/.
No need to explain at length. This metric is exciting for us to monitor, starting from LTV to the repeat purchases rate displayed on this dashboard. As a startup, it is essential to improve these two metrics because the better the LTV from the customer, the faster we are. Break-even and repeat purchases are also metrics that we can refer to as the product team’s KPIs to improve user experience to make another purchase on our web/app.
In addition to the monetization feature, people metrics are also fascinating for us to see because by knowing this metric, we will not go wrong in making communication on our website, so, for example, the majority of our customer is above 40, it is impossible for us, for example, put the message “subscribe now, you can get it. vouchers “, knowing who visits, who buys, we can deliver the right message to the right people, it’s interesting. And also, of course, we can use this data for targeting our acquisition campaign, be it for online or offline marketing.
This cross-device metric is one of the coolest because we can analyze how many users jump from the web to the app and the other way around. It is quite challenging to be able to track cross-device data if, for ordinary users, the case is we push traffic from Google AdWords then when a visitor is on the website, he clicks on the play store banner and make a purchase then what will be his last attribution is the play store banner then most people blaming AdWords because the traffic that is generated is not of good quality, even though we drive those clicks on the banner from Google AdWords, interesting isn’t it?
How to Lock Facebook Profile
If you care about your privacy when using the social media platform Facebook, you might be asking the question: “how can I lock my Facebook profile?”....
There are so many exciting functions from Facebook analytics, so it is recommended to integrate this tool for all devices, both web and the app, to get a complete picture of our data.
The Advantages of Facebook Analytics
- Save time: Facebook Analytics is very easy to use. You also don’t need to install third-party applications because they can be accessed directly from the Facebook platform.
That way, you can save more time obtaining data and processing it into useful information for businesses.
- Focus on content: Facebook Analytics is a tool that can give you information about how many users leave comments about what they want on a post made.
Besides, the number of referral traffic and stream stories can be easily monitored from the dashboard. This feature allows you to know what type of content users and consumers like or want the most so that your marketing strategy can be adjusted better.
- Attractive data visualization: One of the things that make Facebook Analytics or Facebook Insights very popular is the data visualization feature.
This feature makes it easier for anyone to understand the data that has been collected in graphical form.
- Make it easier to understand the audience: Another feature of Facebook Analytics that is not easy to find on other platforms is detailed demographic data.
This allows digital marketers to get to know their audience better.
Facebook Analytics a Complete
Facebook Analytics is an excellent tool to control your promotion on social networks. Please take advantage of its characteristics to adjust your campaign, to increase the actions you want from your audience. This will help you quickly analyze the relationship between specific events and how they affect your overall plan. If you have found this article useful, you can also enjoy Instagram Analytics as well.