Telegram is a messaging application that can be easily downloaded and used on different devices. It allows users to sync their messages on phones, tablets, or computers. Telegram provides users to send messages, files, photos, and videos to unlimited numbers of other Telegram users. Telegram is a secure and private app to connect people. One of the features that make Telegram convenient is it’s easy to download and use. Downloading the Telegram app is quite an easy task, so you can start using this instant messaging app. Your phone may have an iOS or Android phone, and find the one relevant app store to your device. Get into your app store and type Telegram in the search bar. Click on the install and start to download the Telegram app. The next thing to do is set up an app on your device that starts Telegram.
Telegram can be easily downloaded on all types of devices so, let’s go over how to download Telegram with this guide. Here’s what you can do with a simple step-by-step guide for iOS and Android phones:
Download Telegram on Your iOS
- Firstly, from the home screen tap App Store and search for Telegram in the search bar.
- Tap on the Telegram app and agree with all terms for the download.
- When you launch the Telegram app on your iPhone, it will be directed to the welcome screen and allow necessary permissions.
- Tap on the Start Messaging to start setup.
- Later, you need to select your country and enter a valid phone number. Tap on Next.
- You will receive a verification code for your phone number. Type the code and tap on Next.
- Then, type your name and choose a profile picture for your account. Now, you set up the Telegram app on your iPhone.
- Once you step into your Telegram account, you can start a conversation and tap on compose icon placed at the top-right.
Telegram for Android
Telegram on Windows 10
- At first, search for the official website of Telegram from any browser.
- After you find the official website of Telegram, click on the Get Telegram for Windows button in blue.
- Complete the setup, then the dialog box appears and requests if you want to Run or Cancel the file. Click on the Run option.
- Click on Yes and accept the following dialog box requests to make changes on your computer.
- Finally, you can start the Telegram app on your Windows 10. You need to register with your phone number and get your one-time password. If you’re worried about your telephone number privacy, you can see who can see your phone number here.
- Then, wait for the password. After you’ve received it with your phone, write down your one-time password to your Windows 10 computer.
Additionally, if you’re new to Telegram, check our best Telegram channels list and enjoy your time!
Guide To Download Telegram App, in Brief
Anyone can easily install the Telegram app and use it right away, indeed. You can follow the guide above to download the Telegram app on any device. There you can find step-by-step guidelines for iOS, Android, and Windows 10. Don’t miss the chance to have subscribers from scratch with our buy Telegram members product.