Do you really don’t want to see any comments for your posts on Facebook? Or do you want to disable comments for some posts? Unfortunately, Facebook does not want to provide you with that option. Nevertheless, there is a trick you can use to turn off your comments on Facebook.
I will tell you the process you need to do to avoid comments on your posts.
Note that this option only works for your personal account. There are oıther ways for Facebook Pages and Groups.
Easy Steps to Turn off Facebook Comments
- Go to Facebook.
- Then, click on the triangle shape on the top right.
- Next, click on Settings.
- Next, click on Public Comments.
- Here, you can change the option who can comment on your posts.
- Next, change the option you want to appear.
- Now, the number of people who can comment on your post is changed.
How to Disable Comments on Facebook Pages and Groups?
Let’s say that you want to turn on or off comments on Facebook Pages or Groups. This something really easy to do, but there are some restrictions you should keep in mind.
Note that you can only turn off comments if it is your post or you are group admin.
- Select group posts which you want to turn off comments.
- Click on three dots on the upper right corner post.
- Click on “turn off comments”
- Simply your post comments now off.