Are you ready to get to know YouTube, one of the most used social media platforms of recent times? We know that you watch dozens of different videos from here every day. But if you favor your streaming history not being visible even to you, we would like to point out that you can delete history completely. Moreover, the function of saving history can be completely disabled on YouTube –yes, you heard right! You can cancel the history recording all! See how to delete YouTube history (and see this article if you want to delete your channel: How to Delete YouTube Channel)!
Delete YouTube History on PC
- First, you need to go to the YouTube website. Then click the Menu button in the left corner of the page so that you can view the YouTube watch history and make the information about watched on YouTube invisible- it is already invisible to others, but make it invisible for you, too.
- Then, select the ‘History’ option from the options that will open under the menu button.
- In this way, you will have the chance to see watched videos. To clear YouTube history, you have to click on the “Clear All Watch History” command. In this way, the transaction will be completed.
Delete YouTube History on Mobile
If you want to do the same process via mobile,
- First, go to the library and choose History.
- Then click on Settings.
- Then you need to click on the History Settings option.
- Finally, “Clear Search History” will appear on your page. Click on this.
How to Turn Off History?
As you know, you can also cancel the feature of recording history on YouTube. After following the steps above, the “Turn on Watch History” option will be located just under Clear Watch History in the next menu. If you disable this button, history will not be saved.
FAQs About Deleting YouTube History
Yes, this process can be done on both desktop and mobile phone. By following the steps we have told you above, you can easily manage this process.
Using this option, YouTube does not save the videos you watch in your history, so you do not need to delete them from now on. This is really functional for those who do not want to see their watch history for different reasons.
No, this is completely private information, and nobody can see it. This contributes to your privacy and security so that you can be relaxed about this.
No, because there is no setting that makes this public.
Yes, you can make it visible if you wish from the privacy settings of your channel.
Yes, you may refer to the review to learn more about turning off your history.
To Sum Up
You have complete control of your account on YouTube, one of the most used platforms globally. If you want to learn more settings and method alternatives, do not forget to take a look at our other content. You can take advantage of personalized settings for a safe YouTube experience.