How to Create a Poll in Instagram?
Survey What Your Followers Think
Instagram is dynamic and instant platform and that’s why getting in touch with your followers is really essential. Many Instagram influencers want to know what their followers think about their post instantaneously. The one of the best way of learning it is creating polls in your stories. The great feature of Instagram definitely creates a chance to you to create more productive and popular content. So, how to create a poll in Instagram? . It is really easy to make an Instagram survey in your stories and main page. Here is full description about how you can make it.
Creating a Poll in Stories
In order to arrange a survey on an Instagram stories, you should do them step by step:
- Firstly, you should start to create your post with background, emojis and text. Due to creating a poll, avoid using a lot of stickers to separate a place for a poll. Using simply a background can be good idea to reach your followers.
- After you create your Instagram post, select stickers section in stories which represented with a square face. Find poll sticker there and click it.
- Then, place it on your story and arrange its theme color with sticker settings. Also,you can arrange its dimensions.
- Write your question by selecting “ask a question “part. You can change the color and theme of text like an ordinary text.
- Normally, there are two options for a poll as “yes” and “no”. But you can change these options by selecting and rewriting them.
To see who vote for your poll, enable notifications on your Instagram settings. Also, click on your stories and swipe it to see who see and vote for your Instagram poll. At the end of your stories, you can see total results of your survey on Instagram.