Creating a new location on Instagram is adding your own location to Instagram via Facebook. Because Instagram uses Facebook’s map system in its location tags.
Instagram bought by Facebook almost nine years ago and from that day to today Instagram improved itself with Facebook developers.
Even new year’s first month they released several updates about direct message’s last seen, Type and GIF feature for stories and last week a piece of news came up from some social media users.
This news was about the stories’ screenshot feature, according to social media users new screenshot feature still testing by Instagram users. Maybe after a few weeks from today, we can use this new screenshot feature. What so ever they always trying new updates for users.
Now we will describe creating a new location on Instagram.
How to Create a Location on Instagram?
Unfortunately, Instagram users cannot add their locations with the Instagram app. They have to use the Facebook mobile applications to add a new location to Instagram.
nstagram’s owner is Facebook if you did not live in a cave since 2010 you know the relationship between Facebook and Instagram.
Also, Instagram uses Facebook’s substructure for every update.
- The first step is easy, you just need to open the Facebook Mobile and then you need to select the check-in button to find your exact location.
- If you could not find your location, we need to go step two for adding our location to Facebook and Instagram.
- In the second step, Facebook will show you the closest locations but you need to press X sing for adding a new one. These suggestions come from your phone’s location system or from your most visited places.
- When you press it, Facebook thought like “Could not find what you looking for?” and then it will suggest adding a new location.
- You can add your location with pressing to blue box from beside “Add Your Location Here” text.
- In this step, you should choose a category about your location. Categories are so significant for locations because if you running business people can find you with these categories.
- These categories are public so when you select one, all Instagram and Facebook users can see it.
- The final step is so easy, make on to your phone’s location and GPS.
- Then Facebook will find your exact place and it will be marked there for you.
- Congrats you created your location on Instagram and Facebook.
- Now you can share your location on Instagram with your posts.
If you have further questions about the subject, you can get in touch with Instagram Help and Facebook Help Centre.