Chatbots are the results of AI technology that can simulate a conversation with a natural language. Without humans, chatbots can make a natural conversation and frequently are used in customer services nowadays. Let’s assume you want to buy a dress from an online website. But you are not sure about size options. You connect the chatbot of the website and make a natural conversation about the dress’s size and expectations. Without any human interaction, you solve your problem and continue shopping. It is a great solution for both customers and business owners perceptive.
Where Can You Use Chatbots?
Chatbots have many usage areas, and every day with newer technologies, we see new areas in that chatbots can be applied. Here is a list of some examples of where they are at great service:
- Customer Service
- Online payment management
- Information on new products and services
- Increasing true and effective engagement
How Do Chatbots Work?
We can summarize the working principle of chatbots in two steps: User request analysis and returning to the response.
- User request analysis: To answer questions, a chatbot should understand the request first. When a person writes her or his request clearly, a chatbot with AI technology picks up words and tries to define the problem. When the definition of the problem is done, the chatbot goes to returning to the response phase.
- Returning to response: After the chatbot defines the problem, it tries to create a response. There are different ways of responding to a request by the chatbot. It can find a predefined answer. So the chatbot can find a response with the help of machine learning and back-end apps, either. Once the response is created, it sent to you to the person to be responded and explained.
Chatbot, Fears, and Misunderstandings
The chatbot is a “non-human” contact that the user adds to their messaging, and that uses artificial intelligence algorithms to propose a structured dialogue. There is always a little thrill, as well as a hint of fun, in dialogue with an artificial being. Science fiction novels and films come to mind in which advanced robots become humans and, in some cases, oppose or oust men. For the moment, there is already a series of blunders in which some chatbots have become protagonists. For example, Microsoft’s Tay chatbot software, created to communicate with young users, quickly began to praise 9/11 or support Hitler’s work and was closed.
Conclusion on Chatbot
Chatbots are a new way of conversation to customers in the business world. With the help of AI technology, many ordinary processes in customer relations have become more efficient. We will see many newer usage areas of chatbots shortly.
Social Media Monitoring Tools
Social media is now a vast advertisement platform for many businesses. Therefore, it is vital to observe and analyze how your target audience expresse...
How to Change Your Steam Username
Steam account username has a very important place because we appear with this name to other players in all games. If you are not satisfied with the us...
If you want to learn more about such topics, please view our other articles. We provide many articles about social media and its features. You may like how to make a Twitter bot.