Chatbots are the results of AI technology that can simulate a conversation with a natural language. Without humans, chatbots can make a natural conversation and frequently are used in customer services nowadays. Let’s assume you want to buy a dress from an online web site. But you are not sure about size options. You connect chatbot of the web site and can make a natural conversation about the size of the dress and your expectations. Without any human interaction, you solve your problem and continue shopping. It is a great solution for both customer and business owners perceptive.
Where Can You Use Chatbots?
Chatbots have many usage areas, and every day with newer technologies, we see new areas that chatbots can be applied. Here is a list of some examples of where they are at great service:
- Customer Service
- Online payment management
- Information on new products and services
- Increasing true and effective engagement
How Do Chatbots Work?
We can summarize the working principle of chatbots in two steps: User request analysis and returning to the response.
- User request analysis: In order to answer questions, a chatbot should understand request firstly. When a person writes her or his request in a clear way, a chatbot with AI technology picks up words and tries to define the problem. When it defines the problem, the chatbot goes to returning to the response phase.
- Returning to response: After the chatbot defines the problem, it tries to create a response. There are different ways of responding to a request by the chatbot. It can find an answer which is predefined earlier. The chatbot can find a response with the help of machine learning and back end apps, either. Once the response is created, it sent to you to the person to be responded.
Siri helps people with voice inputs and visual content. Siri is a good example of chatbots.
Chatbots are well designed and offer an easy and safe environment for customers. Their aim is to protect the information of customers and even protect customers more than human interaction.
Because they make customer relations safer and more efficient. With a chatbot, customers can find solutions to their problems fast comparing human interaction.
Chatbots are a new way of conversation to customers in the business world. With the help of AI technology, many ordinary processes in customer relations become more efficient. We will see many newer usage areas of chatbots in the near future.