Some Instagram users are saying that ‘I can’t see followers on Instagram. Are you one of them? Make sure you keep reading to learn how to fix this issue.
What Is the Reason?
The problems are generally originating from the new Instagram app updates, and Instagram has officially said that they are working on fixing these bugs coming with the new updates. If you can’t see your followers on Instagram, below are some tips for seeing your follower list on Instagram again.
How Can I See My Follower List on Instagram?
- You can update Instagram. Go to your App or Google Store to check whether your Instagram App needs updates.
- You can try reinstalling. After you log in to your Instagram account, most probably, you will be able to see your followers.
- You can also check your follower list on Instagram by downloading the data, but in this way, only the usernames are visible, including the private accounts. To request this data using your Instagram app, you can go to Settings > Security > Access Data > Connections > Accounts you follow.
- It is also a good idea to check whether you are in the right Instagram account. Since many users have more than one Instagram account, they have this problem if their different accounts have the same profile pictures.
- Do not use your Instagram app for a while. Generally, the problems are not very serious and get fixed in a couple of hours.
Conclusion on Follower List Problem on Instagram
New Instagram app features may cause some problems for the users. Many users complain that they can’t see their followers on Instagram. Checking updates generally solves the problem, and people can see their follower list again.
How to Make A Picture Fit on Instagram
You might upload a photo to Instagram only to discover that Instagram has cropped it. You might find that Instagram has cropped important portions of ...
Even if you manage to solve these problems, you may run into some other problems as well. A common one is the security code problem. To solve that too, check out our tutorial on Instagram security code problem.