The answer is: yes, you can. When you published a post on your Instagram story, you can learn who looked your Instagram story. We are explaning this how, below.
Instagram Stories: Who views my Instagram story?
We will try to explain with short steps for our readers:
- Now you’ve uploaded one or more photos and clips in your story. But can you see who looked at your story?
- That’s fine! As soon as the first followers have looked at your story, a small eye icon and the number of users who have seen your story appear at the bottom left. Tap on it to see a list of viewers.
- If you have multiple photos or clips in the story, you can switch between each segment to see the audience.
- This information is only visible to you. Nobody else can see how many views you have per story.
Who Can See My Instagram Story?
- The only allowed people can see your Instagram posts and stories.
- And for you, if you are added to another person’s Instagram list you can see their all sharings.
- But if you are not a follower, you cannot see anything.
- Finally, in Instagram if you do not follow some page, you cannot see anything.
- And nobody can see your page if your page is not closed foreigners.
- For public pages, all these rules are invalid.
- Public pages on Instagram is open for anybody by its nature.
Instagram Stories Guide for 2019 (Tips, Tricks and Strategies)
Many online and content marketing experts agree on Instagram Stories: It’s one of the future defining video formats. At this point we want to give you tips and tricks to win more viewers for your stories.
Tips For Good Instagram Stories
Instagram stories are usually more spontaneous than the rest of the platform. Nevertheless, planning your stories makes perfect sense. Our tips below will help you produce good Instagram stories and reach many viewers. Think about what you want to show your viewers. Nothing is more annoying than an Instagram story without content. At best you should never lose sight of your core issue. Also, keep in mind that content marketing does not mean that your Instagram story becomes infomercial. Instead, think about what you can tell and/or show to your viewers.
Suggestions For Instagram Stories and Posts
- Imagine yourself (and possibly your team)
- Tell your way from the first business idea to the founding of your business
- Give exclusive behind the scenes insights
- Take your audience to exciting events
- Talk about a relevant topic that suits your business
- Of course, it is perfectly legitimate to use the stories, for example, to point out a cool action or a new product. Always keep in mind, however, that the added value of content in your Instagram story should prevail if you want to keep your viewers permanently happy.
- Touch yourself piece by piece to speaking.
- Speaking in a camera is initially unfamiliar to many people.
- From experience, however, we can assure you: Over time, a certain routine sets in and with a little practice speaking becomes child’s play.
If you are still an Instagram Stories beginner and are just looking at the format, you can overcome your fear of speaking with these tricks too:
- Use pictures and boomerangs in order not to talk permanently (that also gives your story more dynamism and variety)
- Do not pretend, but always be yourself (keyword: authenticity)
- Do not be afraid of slips – these are normal and make your story even more likeable
- Plan your Instagram stories in advance
Even more security when dealing with the Instagram stories you get, if you plan this in advance. This step brings with it the following advantages:
- You can bring the maximum value into your Instagram story
- You may figure out what can you tell your followers.
- You can build your story logically and completely (entry, body, finish)
- You can estimate how long your story will take (and possibly shorten it)
Note: At this point we want to emphasize once again that not all your Instagram stories have to be planned beforehand.
Pages that you may be interested in: Instagram Story Marketing
We recommend that you read our previous article titled How To Link Instagram To Facebook 2019